PLEASE HELP ME

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
51 Posts
Apr 29, 2014 5:45pm
via Android

GUYS! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO VIEW REPLIES AND COMMENTS PPL SEND ME? PLEASE ANSWER CUZ IM GETTING ANGRY WITH THIS

Image_thumb
46 Posts
Apr 29, 2014 6:02pm
via Android

It should just show up when you look at your posts. If you're talking about pictures you just touch the comment icon like you would on Facebook.

Image_thumb
51 Posts
Apr 29, 2014 6:18pm
via Android

Yes, right, I know that but if I make a comment in sb else's picture how can I see what they replied to me? I cant search through 144 photos for God's sake! Isn't there anything like Twitter's "Notifications/Interactions"

Image_thumb
31 Posts
Apr 29, 2014 6:42pm
via iOS
yeah i got angry to few ppl because i thought they are rude not replying me and they followed me... haha later i figured that bug. theres lot of stuff that needs to be fixed, for example i get nottif when someone else comments on workout i liked but i can not enter it to see which one...
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Apr 29, 2014 11:44pm
via Android

Yeah the notifications are terrible. This app has a lot of problems with the way the communication operates. Private messages don't even have notifications, I get notifications for conversations I'm not interested in on a workout I only liked... The conversations I do want to see are almost impossible because clicking on the notification is useless. Even in the forums where notifications direct me to the comment, it only works for me if it was the newest notification, otherwise I'm left searching every topic.

Yeah the "social media" part of this app is really flawed.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51