Problems syncing with S Health?

73 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 11, 2014 4:57pm
via Android

The first time I used this program, it synced flawlessly with S Health (on the S5) and transferred calories burned like it's supposed to, but it hasn't since then. I just did 300-400 on here while S Health is still saying I only got what 29 so far today from walking, and yes it's still set to sync in the settings. Has anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it?

13 May
Hi Julio, sorry this is an issue we're working on now and we'll hopefully have an update for you soon. Thanks for your patience!
24 May
I couldn"t link s health at all. Any help on this ? Thanks. Karl
18 Jun
I still cannot sync workouts with s-health.
01 Jul
Any updates, it has been a while now.
10 Oct
Hi skimble, this is from May... that makes it 6 months.... no way this is a syncing interface issue, can we get the truth and know when to expect the sync to work. Was hoping the recent update to care of it
10290151_10101328218401577_3695433171920334583_n_thumb
1 Post
May 24, 2014 4:28am
Any update on this? Frustrating enough that S Health doesn't let you input your own calories burned, was hoping linking Skimble would fix that problem. Please update soon! :)
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 5, 2014 3:55pm
Is there any way to track or be notified when this is fixed? I'm a new user and I'm not too familiar with how updates work.
05 Jun
Actually I think it's fixed now, it's been working for me again.
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 5, 2014 4:33pm
via Android

Oh? Is there a thing to click to make it work or something? I have the box checked in my settings.

05 Jun
Should be automatic.
12 Feb
It's not syncing automatically for me. I have to back up and restore my S Health just to sync my data from skimble/workout trainer to S Health. bummer!
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 5, 2014 4:57pm
via Android

Weird.. It just shows the app on my S Health screen and that's it.

05 Jun
You can access it from there.
05 Jun
I can tap to start the app but that's it. It's not like transferring activity or calories or anything over.
18 Jun
I'm having the same problem. The icon for Skimble is there in s-health but none of the workouts I do sync to s-health.
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jun 20, 2014 12:59pm
Mine used to work. Then I restarted my galaxy s5 and it stopped synchronizing. That and all my Stuff Health info was erased.
Image_thumb
215 Posts
Jul 7, 2014 8:03am

Mine isnt working too. I can start skimble app from s health screen but its not synchronized.

1208513_4931259133931_1608514503_n_thumb
1 Post
Jul 11, 2014 3:51pm
I've been accessing skimble through my s health home screen and it's not syncing at all. :(
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Aug 4, 2014 3:01pm

Howdy All & Skimble Team,

I did a search on this issue today because I just noticed since probably last week sometime my Skimble stopped syncing with my S Health.  Up until then (and I've been using Skimble now since May 2014)  I just realized this morning that the error messages from S Health in my notification pannel were from this issue.

I can't remember what the notification said exactly because it gets cut off (space) but when I click on it.. nothing happens and it just goes away so, not sure if it's a Skimble issue or an S Health issue yet.  I'm guessing S Health did some kind of update maybe that's caused the disconnect?  I checked my Skimble settings and made sure it was synced.

I thought it might be because I wasn't accessing my skimble through the S Health portal but directly maybe, but I see Sarah B above already answered that theory.

Hopefully there will be a fix soon and some way of syncing past workouts as well.  Looking forward to using this Pro+ to its fullest! :)

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Aug 5, 2014 3:10am
via Android

Just wanted to update you with the error and what I can make of it FYI. [S Health Ecosystem] <Workout Trainer> used your "exercise"...
That's all I can read. If I click on it it goes away and nothing comes up.

05 Aug
I contacted skimble. It will most likely be fixed in September.
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Aug 5, 2014 3:22pm

Awesome! Thank you Stephanie. :)

Skimble_workout_trainer_app_logo_thumb
174 Posts
Aug 5, 2014 7:53pm
Hi All,

Unfortunately this is a known issue that Samsung is currently addressing. All of Samsung's partners are experiencing the same delay as they update their integration tools and the guess is that they will have the update ready in a couple months. 

This means that until then you will not be able to sync your information to S Health, but once the update has been implemented you'll be able to sync all your past workout history and get back up-to-date.

Thanks for your patience!
09 Aug
Ty for the info. Funny is, for me it worked after an update until yesterday. Now it doesn't.
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Aug 5, 2014 8:08pm

Sounds good to me Skimble I!!  As a web developer / programer myself, I can relate AND understand having to wait.  You've done what you can do, now we all wait on Samsung. :)

I'm not worried, everything on Skimble works just fine and I'm making good use of this new found app.  I'm excited to take full advantage over the next year of the Pro+ and have lost about 20lbs since I started using the Skimble/S Health.

Skimble has definetly satisfied my curiousity as well as provided me with NO excuses when it comes to doing exercise... everybody has 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, and even 20 minutes to do some kind of activity.  Skimble has helped with that. +1 Skimbles!! :)

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Aug 22, 2014 3:06am

Just wondering if anybody has had any luck with S Health working again syncing with Skimble.  Seem's S Health is getting worse for me.  Now I'm having lag issues and sometimes I get a black screen while waiting for it to load up oh my GS5.  Maybe Samsung should just give it to Skimble and let them fix it. :D

23 Aug
My step counter on shealth has started playing up. It stops sometimes when I use the camera and doesn't start again unless I open the shealth app. No luck syncing workouts yet!
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Aug 23, 2014 2:22pm

Hmm... That's interesting Stephanie.  I have the Samsung Fit so I use the Pedometer on that now.  I haven't tried the one on the phone in awhile. :-/

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 5, 2014 7:04pm
via Android

Anything new on this topic? Im didsapointed bc i got the S5 yesterday and it wont sync and s health wont allow me to enter custom workouts just track a run walk or bike ride. I could do both of these things two days ago on my S4 it synced great and allowed me to enter workouts other than those s health tracks. Sucks to upgrade my phone and lose features on native apps :/

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Sep 6, 2014 3:29am

I haven't seen anything different either Zach.  The only thing that's changed is I no longer get the message from S Health that the Skimble workout failed to sync up.  The last update for S Health must have fixed that part, but, no data coming through and updating my S Health log.  I'm pretty disappointed with it all as well.

I wish we could have a way of telling S Health individuals through some means like these Skimble forums.  I've tried a couple times to post something but they have such ridiculous requirements that I wasn't able to submit my post!

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 7, 2014 5:49pm
via Android

When I have trouble with mine syncing I go under my s health profile and restore it. It makes the workouts sync. The only downfall is it changes my measurement settings under weight.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 3, 2014 3:18am
via Android

I just bought a Samsung S5. Has this problem been fixed? I really like the workouts and being able to sync it to my S Health. I don't want to spend the money if it isn't working right.

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Oct 3, 2014 8:20am

Skimble is working just fine, but the S Health sync (on S Health side) is still not working properly.  I wouldn't let that stop you from joining up with skimble.  Once S Health get's their act together you can sync all your data then. :)

04 Oct
Thank you for the advise, Matthew. I do enjoy the many exercise options.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 15, 2014 2:03am
I just restored my shealth app and BAM my skimble workouts synched! Hope this helps...This is a huge motivator for me so I'm glad it worked! Get fit!
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Oct 15, 2014 4:43am

Did you reinstall it? Or just restart your phone and bring it up restore.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 15, 2014 2:56pm
I did not have to restart the phone, there is a backup and restore option in my shealth main screen, I simply selected restored it did it's thing and restarted the app with all my workouts synched... fyi I found myself having to do this after every workout as it did not synch again after the initial restore. Definitely not a perfect fix but it's something.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Nov 12, 2014 7:04am

You can search on google, you will get more speicific result.  Read more http://pointatech.com

Image_thumb
1 Post
Nov 22, 2014 6:59pm
It's now mid november 2014.. and I just created an account and My Workout trainer exercises don't sync into shealth exercises. Even w the settings set...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51