Need to loose it

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 21, 2014 9:09pm
via Android

Of my high school sophomore year I weighed 287 and my senior year I now weighed 209 but the problem is I'm stuck. I've gained it back, My weight keeps jumping from 219 to 216 and I'm trying to lose or get out the 20s. My weight just keeps jumping can't keep it steady...what do I do

21 Jun
It happened to me too while loosing weight.. its a good thing though, don't get frustrated with yourself- when our bodies go through big changes they need to get use to something new. To living different. And fases are the right healthy way for our bodies to do this. Keep on track! U did a great job till now, and now its one of the fases your body learns to understand it is changing
21 Jun
It could be due to muscles growth if ur working out. Also recommend U not to starve ur self coz ur metabolism will slow down so bad. Always eat properly: breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner and dont skip any meal. Balance all nutrients: vegs+fruit+proteins and carbs. Dont cut out carbs, meat or dairies as some suggest!!ur body needs them too. Just choose the good ones: low fat cheese or chicken/turkey/low fat beef. Carbs also.play a very important role on the diet! Potatoes, pasta, rice, oats dont cut them out they will keep U full and energized! Last but not least drink...
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 21, 2014 9:21pm
via Android

What are you favorite work out and as am I new to this aslo

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 21, 2014 10:37pm
via Android

Thanks for the tip

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51