Goals?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 1, 2014 9:30pm
via Android

My goal is to loose weight and to get abs and to tone up my legs. I've been working out everyday for about a month now and not getting any results. What should I do? Or what am I doing wrong?

Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 1, 2014 9:40pm
via iOS
Weightloss and getting fit it 25% exercise 75% diet. Look at your diet. Is there anything wrong there? What kinds of workouts are you doing?
01 Jul
I eat nothing but healthy food. Alot of salads nothing but water. Chicken. I do alot of cardio and ab work outs
Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 1, 2014 9:48pm
via iOS
Is it possible that you are simply small enough and do not need to lose weight? What are your numbers (height and weight)
01 Jul
I'm 5'3 and weight 145
02 Jul
Hi Erika u have the the same hight as I am
Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 1, 2014 9:55pm
via iOS
I am the same height as you. I guess you are going wrong with your food somewhere. Do you look at the foods you eat as a whole and not just at the calories? Also if you are not eating enough your metabolism will slow down and you will retain any fat you can get. Make sure you are eating at least 1600 calories a day. From what you have said all of your food is water based (salads) and so is very low in calories. It is good to eat salads but your body needs at least 1600 calories of energy a day if not more in order to fuel the body. Could that be the issue? If you think it is your metabolism there are many ways to help that.
01 Jul
Yeah that's a good point. I guess I just look at the calories and not the whole. It very well could be my metabolism. I don't think I'm eating enough. I eat every morning and then I snack a little bit through out the day and then eat dinner then go work out. But my job is always up and go to I'm and ways moving around and always busy so sometimes it's hard for me to get a chance to eat.
01 Jul
That is probably it then. It is great to workout but if your body thinks it is starving it will store everything as fat. So from now on try to eat 1600'calories a day at least. Make sure you are eating a good mix of carbs and protein. Try to keep salt levels low. Stay away from Saturated fats. Also to boost your metabolism have a cup of black coffee in the morning. It is a really great way to kick start the metabolism but only in the morning.
01 Jul
Alright I will start doing that for now on. Thank you for all your help I appreciate it :)
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 2, 2014 11:02am
via Android

Dont work everyday take a break (at least 2 days) muscle groth takes 2 days and if they have no time to rest you wont get any results.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51