one month break....?!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
100 Posts
Jul 3, 2014 7:00am
via Android

if I stop doing exercises for one month. ...will all my past exercises be just gone .....I mean the results !?

03 Jul
Hope everythings alright Nada
03 Jul
it's ok....but fasting month.......can't do exercises when am hangry and thirsty. ...thanks for asking Henry
Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 3, 2014 7:20am
via iOS
They shouldn't all go as exercise is about 25% of a healthy life style. Of course you will go back a bit in terms of fitness but just stick to the diet.
03 Jul
Is this a free app
03 Jul
Yes unless you pay to go pro
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jul 3, 2014 9:34am
via iOS
I anwered a tread yesterday, maybe that Will help you.
03 Jul
I can't open that post. .... wish I could. ...
03 Jul
Okay a short summery. She chould eat after 6:30pm. So if you workout 7:30pm you got lots of Time to hydrate, and get a protein/carb Shake, so you won't feel as hungry. Then you can eat and drink again after your workout. :)
03 Jul
aha......that is great but I can't eat untill it's 9.00 I should do something. ...or have a break
03 Jul
Okay, try going to youtube and type in "Eliot hulse Ramadan" think he has some good points.
03 Jul
I will. ....thank u
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jul 3, 2014 12:24pm
via iOS
Well I'm into bodybuilding and aesthetics. I've decided to take the month off. I do 30mins on the treadmill in the morning and 30 mins before Iftar. I've stopped lifting weights etc. 

But I'm not too worried about losing muscle because it comes back. But with weightloss it's different. You have to keep at it either with your diet or exercise. Follow my routine. 30 mins after fajr, 30 mins before Iftar and drink lots of water afterwards. 
03 Jul
Ameer it's a good idea
03 Jul
I've given you two choices. One in this post and one in the other
Image_thumb
100 Posts
Jul 3, 2014 12:44pm
via Android

thank you

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51