How do you lose back fat/muffin tops?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 11, 2014 10:08am
via Android

I just had my baby 6 months ago, I used to weigh almost 115lbs but now I weigh 150.. Most of my fat from my pregnancy went to my back and my hips. How can i tone my tummy or back to where it slims down and just my waist and not my thighs. (I like my thighs. Lol) I am 16 years old, and about to Be a Senior in high school. I want to look good when I go back. What is a fast way to tone? Thanks

11 Jul
I had a personal trainer for that they used weights however if you use you own body weight in yoga or doing planks it has a similar effect.
11 Jul
Do tons of core. Lunges, squares, Russian twists, leg lifts and sweeps. Now all of that mean other if you don't eat right as well.
Image_thumb
512 Posts
Jul 11, 2014 10:32pm
via Android

You can't target where you lose fat! Doing workouts, targeting a certain area will just make your muscles grow there. If you want to lose fat, do cardio and diet.

Image_thumb
140 Posts
Jul 12, 2014 2:09am
via Android

Cut out sugars I heard thats the best for belly fat. Im under 142 I was a little over 150 I lost weight from walking running and doing work outs on here 6 days a week and I eat 1500 cals a day a lot of fatfree dairy eggs chicken and steamable bag frozen veggies. I have pita bread and green tea to

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51