Problem with food

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 16, 2014 10:14pm
via Android

My name is greg, I'm french, I workout everyday and have a good life hygien but as I eat too much, I feel like all the work I did just vanish, can anyone help me?

17 Jul
I suggest to drink olive oil about two tablespons in the morning when you wake up... This will make you feel like full in the rest of the day...
17 Jul
Look, if you work out after you eat, it can be good for you because you burn calories you just ate :) i go to the gym everyday and i eat normal, something like this: 1.breakfast: 2 eggs, milk 2.lunch: some veggatables 3.dinner: apple, pitch, etc
Image_thumb
115 Posts
Jul 16, 2014 11:29pm
via Android

You must discipline your mind and body. I find spending time doing my hobby keeps me away from the urge to eat.

I make myself uncomfortable enough to eat. I dont buy supplies in large amount since I will always eat whenever I see free food around

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 1:28am
via iOS
You mention that you have good hygiene. Well here's a tip I use to control eating and it works great for me. When it's time for a meal fill up a plate and eat it and then BRUSH YOUR TEETH! As crazy as it sounds, you won't feel like eating more after you have that fresh mouth feeling.
17 Jul
Tried that once...worked well for a while but I'm not lazy enough to not brush my teeth again:p
17 Jul
I would try this, thank you guy :)
17 Jul
Yup. It worked for me too. I had obesity in my childhood, and this helped me reduce my urge to eat in junior high school.
17 Jul
Eating gum is a good alternative.
Image_thumb
456 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 4:09am
via iOS
Hey Greg, 
I agree with Aam F. , keeping yourself busy will keep you away from eating a lot. It seems like you burn a lot so you feel hungry & eat more epwhen you get your hands on food. Eat your meals at the same time everyday...& When it's time for a meal, prepar an avareg portion on your plate ( don't eat while your preparing) then just leave the kitchen & eat somewhere else. If you still want to eat more after your meal, wait 15 min till the urges to eat go away & drink water after about 30 min. Then eat a snack after 2-3hours to keep your body full & energized. Eat more but eat less>>> eat 5-6 times a day, but smaller. Believe me you won't feel hungry.
Image_thumb
215 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 4:12pm

Drink a glass of water 20min before each meal. Eat a lot of salads and vegetables. When youre hungry again, at an apple, paprica, carrots... eat "good" food with much protein.Also eat slow - enjoy and chew well.

Handley_portrait_thumb
19 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 6:55pm
via Android

Timing your meals is important too! Make sure you dont eat dinner too early, or you might feel the need to snack later in the night. Eating a little snack before a workout can help ensure you dont feel too hungry after

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 17, 2014 9:02pm
via Android
17 Jul
17 Jul
I find when I workout more I feel less hungry :-)
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 10:30pm
via Android

Hi, I have the same problem. If I eat too much I feel in the same way... I'd like to improve myself, my self control, my body and every time I give up. I don't know the real reason.. but I understood something.. your lifestyle is a state of mind. Give some rules to yourself and try to respect them!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51