Wsts way to get a flat stomach fast

4 posts | Original | Recent
5 Posts
Jul 23, 2014 12:54pm
via Android

Any ideas on how to get a flat stomach fast ???

23 Jul
Watch food intake eat lean meats with lots of veggies:-)
138 Posts
Jul 23, 2014 12:56pm
via Android

Do lots of planks and ab workouts....especially planks..

23 Jul
Cardio,ab exercises,plank and eat clean food like (veggies,fruits and lots of water)...hope i help you:-):-):-)
731 Posts
Jul 24, 2014 9:02am
via iOS
Steps to get fit.

1: start weight training. No this won't make you big! It will However add shape to your body when your body fat% drops. 3 45-60 min full body workouts a week should be plenty.

2: start doing cardio: this is just a little something ekstra we do to burn a bit more fat. Find a type of cardio that you like to do and do that. It can be running, swimming, biking, weighted, tabata, hiit. Try it all you and let us know what you like best :)

3: start a diet. Not just eny diet. One you can Stick with forever. Succes is not a sometime thing, but an all the time thing. So don't do something you can do all the time.
Parsonally I really like a paleo stile diet. With lots of Meat, fruits and veggies. The good thing is that you can eat as much of it as you want, it's easy to Stick to, It taste good, you got tons of options. And the best part is that you don't really have to worry about slipping off once in a while.

Follow these tips and u Will beĀ gorgeous in no timeĀ 

Hope my advice is appriciated :)

Edit: if you just want a flat stomach there is no point in doing ab work. Ab work Will only help your abs grow and become more visible. Not make them flat. So only do ab work if you actually want defined abs.
5 Posts
Jul 24, 2014 11:14am
via Android

Thank you that really helped

24 Jul
Just remember to give it time. It probably won't happen in 4 weeks :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51