I need your diet tips?

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 28, 2014 9:59am
via Android

So hard to diet. OMG........ sometimes im not hungry but my brain just thinking about food.. owwhhh...! What I must to do.???? Please add my skype merlyb23my I need your help

29 Jul
Drink a full glass of water before you eat so then you wont eat as much.
29 Jul
I found a website. Www.sparkpeople.com This site teaches you how to eat healthy. Starts as a diet but ends as a life change. I used them about 5 or 6 years ago and lost 30 pounds. They will help you keep track of what you eat and how much you work out. They also have a meal plan, that works geat if you are not a picky eater. Keeps track of your calories and everything. Love that site. There is also a spark people recipe app. Just for food. You can get both as an app, but I suggest doing...
29 Jul
Thank you so much for all your advice. It really helpful. I'll try to change my meal plan. And do you have idea? What I must to do when I feel bored? Because If I feel that, I just think about get some food. Andthen the feeling of bored will goooo... i don't know how to control my brain? :( if sad, I eat. If I bored I eat. If I happy I eat. And always think about food. Sometimes I try to make some diet food. But it just work in a week..
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 28, 2014 10:02am
via Android

Hey dieting is hard aha my kik is longingtobeskinny, message me anytime? :)

28 Jul
I don't have kik. Or add my line? Merlyn23my :)
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 28, 2014 10:27am
via Android

Okay aha ;)

Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 28, 2014 10:55am
via iOS
If you have just started then this is normal. Stick to your new diet and this will pass.
28 Jul
Ya ya ya. I think so. I'll try.. thank you so much.. God bless u :-)
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 28, 2014 2:24pm
via Android

Punch ur stomach when u get hungry loljk I dont follow a diet, but what I do is cut down my sugar ingest (used to put two per cup of coffee, now one) and eat only the crusty side of the bread.. AND IT HAS WORKED REALLY WELL!
Ps. I still eat what my stomach craves.

28 Jul
Yay.. thanks for helping karen. That's really helping. Hope it's can work for me. Hihi:P God bless you:)
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jul 28, 2014 9:38pm
via Android

Read my topic 'SUGAR. CRAVINGS.'
It might shed some light on your troubles.

:)

29 Jul
Okay thank you. I will:)
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 29, 2014 2:52am
via Android

I,think you should,do is,eat,100 calories food

29 Jul
I can't count the calories i ate. And may be do you have suggest, what the best snack for diet people?
29 Jul
What Samantha said. The best way to curb those cravings is to have a healthy snack. You can reduce your portion of other major meals to compensate. Is all about tweaking your eating habits. If you had a fruit in the evening, maybe you can have a little bit less pasta for dinner than you usually would. Just don't starve. But do have a general idea of what foods are unhealthy and have an ungodly amount of calories.
Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 29, 2014 7:59am
via iOS
You don't even need to count the calories. Just pick up a piece of fruit or something healthy. I find counting calories dangerous as people become obsessed with it. Not everyone obviously but i know i would lol.
29 Jul
Actually I love food. And it so easy and fast to finishing them. And made me continue to eat other bad food. Hahahha. Help me... I need some one to support me and change my brain to don't thinking about bad food everytimes
29 Jul
Well the way you think about food will change if you stick to a healthy diet. It will be hard to start with but after a few weeks you won't even think about bad foods and will naturally choose healthy foods. I am happy to help you as much as i can.
29 Jul
Thank you samantha. Okay I will start to eat health food In a week. I will try harder and hope it can be my habit for the next week.. really thanks for help. By the way add my kik skype or line :) merlyn23my . This my pleasure to be your friend. And you can be my trainer. :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51