5 posts | Original | Recent
Aug 1, 2014 3:19pm
via Android

I was wondering, should i eat some eggs (or other proteins) before i start doing cardio? I saw people commenting here, that is better working out with empty stomach... I'm confused a little.. Sry about my eng...

385 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 3:36pm
via Android

No its not would of gone all night with no food so your body will be conserving energy by time you wake up and doing the same while your doing cardio...defeats the object really - An empty stomach may feel better but isn't...

I eat porridge for breakfast which was recommended by a PT I had years ago and I train every weekday mornings in the gym usually an hour of weights and a couple of hours cardio after! 

Protein is better after your workout as it takes longer for your body to burn which effectively means your body uses more energy to burn it than it does with carbs.

Aug 1, 2014 3:52pm
via Android

Wow.. Thank you for that detailed explaination.. I'll think about having porridge for breakfast, but i'm not used to taking those.. Ty again..

01 Aug
Eat what you like really as long as it's not to is for living after all .. I wasn't a breakfast person so it's easier for me to get it down in the mornings and does contain lots of sugars.
01 Aug
Does not contain lots of correct is pain in bump.
Aug 1, 2014 4:08pm
via Android

Ok, so light food will do the trick..Can you please tell me, what carbs are "good", and what should i avoid? So sry if i'm boring you with all those questions...

01 Aug
Empty carbs like sugars are no good or processed carbs like white bread and pastas....brown bread toast with a poached egg would be great with a little salt and pepper MMmm .. Use real butter over margerine spreads
Aug 1, 2014 4:15pm
via Android

Now I'm hungry, tnx! Thank you for your advice, I'll do my best...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51