Whats your boost of energy?

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Aug 13, 2014 2:40pm
via Android

So I see alot of people asking questions about boosting their energy. And I'm curious what works for people and what they use.

13 Aug
Honestly people sometimes feel tired because they're dehydrated so tell them drink a lot of water. But nuts, fruits, eggs and greens are Good sources of energy.
14 Aug
I dong drink any energy boosters only juices and water at gym for hydration and milk on the morning for power and calsium needed for bones and muscles tones but energy boosters dehydrate your body and consuming muscles activity ..
17 Aug
Watch your heart pulses 60% max to work more time... No drinks, no eats just your heart and heart Training. If you do that, you loose body fat... Sorry for errors but I'm french...
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Aug 13, 2014 2:54pm
via Android

Food is important planning it properly.

.....and the mental ability to question my feelings and mind and make my own decisions.

If you was tired at work you dont have the option to go to sleep even thou you want to...You do at home cause there is no boss...be your own boss and push through like at work..

Image_thumb
28 Posts
Aug 13, 2014 10:12pm
via Android

Crack is a good source of energy

14 Aug
Haha. I like that advice! Jk.. haha
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 17, 2014 4:35pm
via Android

Zip fizz

17 Aug
I have heard of that stuff was always wondering if it really worked or not
17 Aug
Works very well, take it everyday
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Aug 17, 2014 4:52pm
via Android

I agree with Jose, people get more tired if they don't stay hydrated. I find that I don't tire easily but have to have a cup of coffee in the morning to wake up, that's just out of habit though. When I train big muscle groups I take a pre-workout to give me that extra boost to get the most out of my workouts

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Aug 27, 2014 4:21am
via Android

Anyone tried.Nirvana by American Muscle?

29 Aug
My products help me alot www.bbyamberlee.vemma.com
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Sep 10, 2014 1:43pm
via Android

?

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Sep 10, 2014 2:39pm
via Android

C4 works pretty well. Just about any pre-workout supp can help.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51