Does anyone Swim?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 21, 2014 12:26pm
via Android

How would you record swimming? Not sure how to do in my health app or on here.

Image_thumb
28 Posts
Aug 21, 2014 1:19pm
via Android

Swimming is the best cardio there is it works your whole body without straining it there are even exercices you can do in water if your knees or back hurt usually

21 Aug
Is there a standard amount of calories burnt for freestyle or breath stroke... i like to swim but no way using the apps from Skimble to record time swimming:-) obviously not gonna swim with my phone:-) but would like to accurately record calories burnt.
21 Aug
You can create your workout..
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Aug 21, 2014 1:33pm
via Android

http://www.nutristrategy.com/caloriesburnedswimming.htm

Check this website out it might help you!
To be honest when I swim I like to enjoy myself whether it's getting up from the pool and jumping in over and over again or just swimming laps it's a great stress reliever and it's the only exercise where I don't count calories because I know no matter what I did I burned way more than I would've at the gym. Test your endurance and try to swim at least thirty minutes a day.

21 Aug
Uhm well I used to swim for more than an hour... but I swim and dive and ride horses for fun but I just wanted an accurate idea of what calories I maybe burning... I also do some Skimble workouts to and I walk. Thanks for the link. I will probably try to make up a workout simular... thanks again.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51