9 posts | Original | Recent
5 Posts
Oct 10, 2014 1:50am
via Android

Okay I am a caffeine addict and I love it and I know it is bad for your body but I hate water what are some good thing to drink with no caffeine in it and is good for your body ???

10 Oct
Green tea
10 Oct
There are also healthier ways to consume caffeine
11 Oct
Caffein is not very bad for your body
12 Oct
Cucumber water or any fruit u like soaked in your water over night in the fridge
15 Oct
Plenty of beer lol drink a few different things like Juice vitamin drinks and coffee that way it's mixed up
821 Posts
Oct 10, 2014 5:30am
via Android

I to am a caffeine junkie... Red Bull all day haha. But I also drink a lot of water that does get old so I buy carbonated mineral water.

385 Posts
Oct 10, 2014 7:43am
via Android

Get used to water drinking and telling yourself its good for you

2 Posts
Oct 10, 2014 10:02am
via Android

I wouldn't call myself a caffeine junkie, but I always used to forget to drink my water. I found this stuff called Green2o ( like h2o but with green not h ). Very hydrating, plus it's a very gentle detox, gentle enough to drink every single day. Has chlorophyll which is an antioxidant. Alkalizes the body (takes away inflammation). I have some friends who say this stuff helps them get off the caffeine,  but idk personally. And the best part, it tastes good. I love this stuff! It comes in lemon and mint, and mint is my personal preference.

19 Posts
Oct 10, 2014 10:46am
via Android

Caffeine isn't bad, just limit it, but seriously green tea is great!

20 Posts
Oct 10, 2014 11:15am
via Android

Squeez some lemon juice into your water, it tastes great and it's really good for your body, it helps your metabolism, it cleans your body, detoxicate....

274 Posts
Oct 10, 2014 12:53pm
via Android

Caffeine is awesome. Helps you kick ass and boosts metabolism, just make sure you don't overdo it. On average, the human body can safely process about 400mg of caffeine a day

10 Posts
Oct 11, 2014 5:13pm
via iOS
Try this "bullet proof coffee" recipe...supposed to help you be energized, not crash, burn fat
201 Posts
Oct 11, 2014 10:53pm
via Android

They make flavored little packs you can mix in your water and it's awesome! No carbs, or sugar it might have very few calories, all the flavors are so good!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51