Training plan

3 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Oct 14, 2014 6:14pm
via Android

Hi everyone :)
I'm thinking of creating a new training plan for my workouts and track-and-field-training.
So far I have been working out everyday for almost a year now. I had started with five minutes a day over 10 up to 15 and so on. At the moment I am training my strenght for about 35 minutes a day. I mostly train without any weight, except arms with self-built weights out of books :D . I go regulary twice a week to track-and-field-training which lasts 1h30, but it normally isn't very hard.
Because of school I don't manage to work out after track-and-field-training anymore and now I want to change my workoutplan which says one day full-body-workout, the next day arms and shoulders, the following day abs and the day after butt and legs, then start again with full-body and so on. I'm thinking of a plan like this:
Monday: 30-35 minutes full-body
Tuesday: track-and-field-training
Wednesday: 20-27 minutes arms and shoulders, ca 7 minutes full-body
Thursday: 22-30 minutes abs
Friday: track-and-field-training (and PE in school but this isn't challenging at all)
Saturday: Endurance-training or sprint stamina by running in the forest and streching
Sunday: 22-28 minutes butt and legs

Now my questions: what do you think? What would you change? What's good/bad?

Thanks in advance ♡

15 Oct
What is your overall goal? Are you just trying to remain fit or are you working on becoming a better runner/track and field athlete. Your overall approach is great because you are taking action and have a plan set forth. But we could really give better tips if we knew what your exact goals are. :-)
15 Oct
I mainly want to get my strenght back (I had to pause for nearly a year because of a torn ligament) and get better in track-and-field (especially in far/high jump and sprint)
1657 Posts
Oct 14, 2014 7:51pm
via iOS
Looks good! How long do you plan on doing this until you switch it up?
14 Oct
Maybe until christmas or so?
1657 Posts
Oct 14, 2014 7:58pm
via iOS
Well it looks good to me! Lots of push ups/pull ups/ dips/ squats and sprint intervals.. Good luck with it!
14 Oct
Thank you :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51