Question about squats

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Oct 29, 2014 8:11am
via Android

Does squats make you have a little booty, because if you do squats you loose the fat in your butt , so it gets smaller, doesn't it? .. Or will it be toned up ?

29 Oct
Squats will add muscle to your booty lol and firm it up.
29 Oct
Hey, i asked myself the same question last year and just thought well why dont squat and then see what happens. First thing you can see is that your butt becomes fuller and round. Then you loose more and more fat but at the same time you build muscles so that you butt stayes the same but gets rounder. BUT first befor you start working out, check which body type you are! If you r a pear, be careful and don't add weight, banana? Add weights haha
29 Oct
Why don't add weights as a pear? :)
29 Oct
Squats will make yo booty all round and muscular. A very good result, can't say enuff good things about squats for young women.
29 Oct
Because that would bulk your thighs :) as a pear you have to eat very little fat so that it doesn't store in your legs :)
300x300_thumb
168 Posts
Oct 29, 2014 8:39am
via Android

Yes and no.

Alittle fat is good(for me personally) but if you have "junk in the trunk" it doesn't look nice. ONCE AGAIN, I'M SPEAKING FOR MYSELF.

Now, back to your question. Yes you start losing your butt because your losing the fat BUT AT THE SAMETIME NO because you're building them muscle by squatting. They get firm and tight. You don't get that jiggle "junk in the trunk" which isn't always good.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Oct 29, 2014 3:06pm
via Android

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Oct 29, 2014 5:29pm
via Android

Go look at Helen gurr profile pics. She shows results from relentless squatting. Enough said.

Image_thumb
117 Posts
Oct 31, 2014 5:12am
via Android

in short terms first you burn the fat = boney butt
then the muscle builds = firm but lushious curves

speaking from experience here

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51