I'm sooooo sore ...

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 20, 2014 10:51pm
via Android

I'm having restless nights, because I excercise sooooo hard and the next day I can't move! ** what can I do to prevent the sore? People say its the most satisfying feeling, but not for me ?

20 Nov
Stretch, Epsom salt baths, rest, post-workout recovery drink (protein + glutamine), massage... But soreness is somewhat normal, it means you're getting stronger, girl!
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 20, 2014 10:55pm
via Android

Take a post workout shake within 30 to 60 minutes of working out and stretch pre and post workout for about 5-10 minutes use roller or get a massage all of these things help good luck working out :)

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 1:47am
via Android

That good  it working

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 1:48am
via Android

That good it working and u look sexy nice body where u from

21 Nov
This isn't a dating app.
21 Nov
Haha and they are probably her goal pictures anyways... endless hitting makes them really dumb :p
21 Nov
Yeh real one eating donuts lol
22 Nov
Hahaha! :) it is my goal pic, sorry for disappointing you ;) x
23 Nov
Haha see I feel pretty smart now :p good luck getting to that! :D
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 6:00am
via iOS
Too much soreness is not good. Probably better/longer warmup or stretch at the end. With some exercises (e.g. kettllebell) you have to be extra careful about correct execution. Otherwise you get very sore.
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 10:20pm
via Android

How long have you been consistently working out for? You start to get use to the soreness and are able to deal with it a little better the more consistent you are. But supplement wise I take glutamine pills. A post workout drink called recon by muscle pharm. It has bcaas and other stuff to help with recovery I highly recommend it. Also make sure you are eating or drinking enough protein that's going to help the most. If you weight 130 lbs eat 130 grams of protein a day but spread it out in 30 grams of protein per meal so your body can fully absorb all of it. One last tip sleep you have to get 8 hours of sleep that is when your body is going to really repair your muscle fibers. Hope this helps.

Image_thumb
73 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 10:30pm
via Android

After i work out at the gym i use the sauna and steam room with cold showers in between. Really helps me! And proteins shakes after workout.

21 Nov
Sauna will def help with muscle soreness haha
Icon_missing_thumb
25 Posts
Nov 22, 2014 5:42am
via Android

Eat an orange before working out. Not only will it keep you hydrated it'll also keep your muscles from aching so much the next day.

10552453_10152287905617894_7336545304856811134_n_thumb
9 Posts
Nov 22, 2014 5:55am

I complete a dynamic warmup that increases my heart rate and that mimics the movements I will use in my workout. For example, body weight squats before I do barbell squats. I keep my workouts to no longer than 60 minutes and perform static stretches as needed after my workout. I also use a foam roller and lacrosse ball before and sometimes after I workout and on off days perform light mobility drills, more rolling, and/or do some yoga, Pilates or just go for a long walk, get some air, play a recreational sport, etc. 

while I believe in working hard during a workout I don't believe in the no pain no gain mentality. I believe in gradually increasing loads, reps, decreasing rest time, etc. and always leaving your exercise set knowing you have 1 or 2 more reps left in you. Over time, your body will adapt and you'll be able to increase your weights, reps, sets, etc. 

get plenty of ready, eat whole nutritious and minimally processed foods (lwith no more than 3 stages of processing) drink water, eliminate sugars and heavily processed foods and don't eat it if you can't pronounce it/don't know what it is.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 3:12pm
via Android

Donuts don't  matter if u work out  and u look sexy is a comment u do look sexy and nice abbs

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 3:13pm
via Android

Anna don't be a hater

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51