Plank . Plank and... more Plank!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 11:38pm
via Android

Heyyy! ■ I loooove doing the workouts of this app, but in most of them plank is everywhere. I totally hate plank.... Is there maybe a substitute for plank, or am I being stupid for thinking that? I get so excited to do the workout, and when plank is next, I just stare at the screen... please help me ... ■

Icon_missing_thumb
17 Posts
Nov 26, 2014 12:18am
via iOS
Try doing push ups during plank time.  Keep your core tight.  I'm w you squats and planks.  Ugh
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Nov 26, 2014 1:12am
via iOS
Couple thoughts on this...
The more you do them, the easier they get. I hated them at first too!!
Maybe start with elbow planks until you build up the stamina for full planks. 
Try planks with shoulder taps as another alternative to keep your body moving and work even more muscle groups.

Good luck planker-hater:-))
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Nov 26, 2014 1:53am
via Android

A sub for plank... no. Start with 30 sec and do a few sets of them. U should be able to build up to a minute in no time.

Image_thumb
365 Posts
Nov 26, 2014 4:33am
via Android

Plank is definitely hard, no doubt. But when I run into one I usually try to just tough it out and do it the best I can. Practice makes perfect! good luck!

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 26, 2014 4:57am
via Android

Ahhh thank you for your help! <3 I'm just going to do it!! I realised just by reading your comments that there is no elevator to a hot body!! Thank you for helping me and encouraging me!! I'm ready for plank

26 Nov
You'll do great, keep it up!
Image_thumb
138 Posts
Nov 26, 2014 5:05am
via Android

Heyy..i am a plank lover..and trust me..you can develop the planking ability by doing them regularly..just be consistentConsistency is the key..so  all the best..Time to kill those planks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51