Deleting workouts

4 posts | Original | Recent

943141_103775009827005_1544218627_n_thumb
9 Posts
Dec 11, 2014 1:24pm
via Android

I've used the Shakerciser for the first time and I have to admit, it works differently than I've expected. I thought it would pick a random workout with the specified criteria (randomized search), but it happens to just make a random workout on my account. Now let's say I want a different one. Then it says I need to buy PRO, probably because I have a limit of 3 created workouts. I've already downloaded the previous one (if that matters), but I don't want it now. How can I delete it and will it allow me to create another (Shakerciser or not) workout?

EDIT: Problem solved. Thanks Ra!

Dec 11, 2014 2:44pm
Unfortunately it won't let you create any new workouts, Szymon. The only option is to go pro. I'd be very happy to hear I'm mistaken here, but I've tried without success. Take care and good to see you back on Skimble. Happy workouts!
11 Dec
I know that there is a 3-workout limit, but I wanted to know if deleted workouts still count to it.
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Dec 11, 2014 2:53pm
via Android

Me too: I thought it worked the other way around! But I've read something about creating 3 workouts and then deleting them to be able to create new, maybe from the website instead of via app, I'm not sure. It must have been in the 30 days HIIT challenge's topic.

11 Dec
Sorry Mihaela, it was you that suggested that it be done on the site.
11 Dec
I don't understand why you are sorry @_@
11 Dec
Ah, got it! ^^ No problem :D Anyway you can edit your post when necessary :)
11 Dec
ahhh, I see the little pencil now. Thanks.
Pnix_thumb
33 Posts
Dec 11, 2014 3:46pm

As a test I created a routine from "shaking". I saved it to put it in my created routines. I did not see an option to delete the routine on my phone but as you guessed Szymon you will have to delete it from the site version of Skimble. Go to your created routines and click on the one you want to delete. At the bottom of the description and discussion on the left side you will see [delete] there. Click on delete and all you have to do after that is confirm it and *poof* you have room to create another! I had a screenshot for you but the attach picture function is not working on my browser. You will see it.

11 Dec
Thanks! I will try it tommorow, I think and tell you if it worked.
11 Dec
Okay, I've tried it today and it worked! It did not appear in the mobile site, though. But anyways I thank you once again for your help.
12 Dec
Err... The Shakerciser still asks for PRO. But that isn't gonna be a big issue.
12 Dec
Aaaaand I can't create normal workouts. :-(
12 Dec
I don't know the rules for a standard account. I would have thought they would allow you to make a couple to get you hooked so that you pay the subscription to make more.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51