Study & working out don't mix

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 17, 2014 10:48pm
via iOS
Am at last year of secondary school that will define my future and which college i go .. So i have to study alot and thats faceing up working out ... I was working 4 days/week .. But nw it is only 1 time per 2 weeks :/ .. Ik i should arreange my time and put some time for working out . But when i put a plan i don't do it ..
So anyone has experinced that before has a tip !!
18 Dec
Spend the first 10-20 min of your day exercising. If you dont have an extra 10-20, then set ur alarm back a few. Try my workout 9 Minutes For A Sexy-Beast Body
Icon_missing_thumb
93 Posts
Dec 18, 2014 5:00am
via Android

When I had issues with school, work, and studying I devised a plan to organize my time efficiently, and created a daily schedule for myself. I would always try to squeeze in my workout even if it was just for 30 min. If it was a really busy day I would sleep 30 min-1hr later just to rack in a bit of a work out, or wake up earlier to workout.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Dec 18, 2014 11:47pm
via Android

Obviously school is important. What you do right now school-wise (even the smallest thing, trust me) effects you later in life - whether it be in a good or bad way. I'm not saying to stop working out, but don't be afraid to put it on a back burner at the moment.
If you still wanna squeeze in a workout, pick some of the 10-20 minute ones here on the app.You'll still be working out, but not spending too much time. I'm an organization freak so everything I do is planned. I just got done with finals myself. Which means I had to rearrange my own schedule - I had to adjust my workouts around my study time, cooking, chores, as well as the individual classe's final exam schedule. It's doable.

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 19, 2014 11:49am
via iOS
Thank u all .. It looks like that it's all about planning :/ and that's my prob i can't stick to a a plan ..
19 Dec
If you really want to, you'll find a way! sounds like you just need a little self discipline.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51