3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jan 2, 2015 4:16pm
via Android

You can add workouts to your calendar but it doesn't allow you to add programs to your calendar. I would like to have this option. Is it possible?

02 Jan
When you select a program, after you sign up to do it, then it will show you a calendar and ask you when you want to start. I don't think you can schedule individual workouts within the program (I could be wrong there), but it's easy enough to just miss a workout and reschedule it then.
02 Jan
thanks Lauren. I understand that and know I can see the calendar in the application but I want to sync or add these workouts to my personal google calendar so that I have all my activities and appointments in one place.
02 Jan
Hi ladies, we'll see what we can do to integrate the program calendar with your native device calendar. Thanks for the suggestion!
1 Post
May 14, 2015 3:22am

Has this feature been added to the application yet? I agree that it would be beneficial and make it more likely that workouts are planned for and completed.

1 Post
Nov 1, 2015 2:38am
Hello guys is it added yet?
02 Nov
Not yet, sorry :( We just released a new iOS version of the app and are working on a ton of new features for you in Android as well, but this just isn't super high on the to-do list right now. I'll be sure to add all your +1s to this feature request though! (And trust us, it's in the cards, we just don't have a definitely date for this feature yet.)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51