Help ( Motivate Me)

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 21, 2015 1:01am
via iOS
Hey! So can anyone help in motavating me? :( i feel so fat and like i'll never loose it. I could use some friends, motivaters exc. it would be greatly appreciated.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 21, 2015 1:13am
via Android

Hey Sarah, I know how you feel.  I had gained quite a bit of weight after picking up my life and moving 1000 miles.   You are not by any means fat...but you will also always be your own worst critic.  I see on your profile that you did a P90X workout.  That is awesome!   But if you're looking for fast weight loss AND toning..look into Insanity.  It is NOT easy, but it will quickly transform you IF you follow the meal plan along side the work out.   I can not stress the importance of diet enough.  It's like trying to fuel your brand new race car with peanut oil...you expect it to do something amazing...but no matter how well you tune it up...there is no way your going to get the result you're looking for if the proper fuel is not there.  If that is too intense, or costly for you right now...simply walking on a treadmill at 3-4 MPH with the highest incline you can possibly stand for 30 mins will burn as much calories as running.  (At least a 3° incline...work your way up to 15° or greater if possible).  That will also target your midsection. Its simple and a great start to kick off what you are trying to do.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 21, 2015 1:19am
via Android

I'm feeling the same all the exercises I've tried has failed my medicine is what's making me gain weight

Icon_missing_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 21, 2015 3:08am
via Android

You got this!!! It's hard and I  have felt the same way sometimes but I just let myself know I'm getting healthier every day and stay motivated. Take rest days, they really do help and have fun! Just know and believe you can do it. Good luck!  :)

Icon_missing_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 21, 2015 3:10am
via Android

Also look at a forum post,  DO YOU KNOW YOUR "WHY"
It's great

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51