How to lose the gut gain abs and lift and form butt?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 4, 2015 4:06am
via Android

What are some good excerices I can do at home? I do not have any type of workout equipment. I haven't worked out in a whole year. Somebody help me.

04 Mar
You need to download some software dat can help u out... I will send a name to u.
04 Mar
Downlaod Abs from the application world on your mobile.. u will see different demo to practice ahome that can help u. Add me on whatsapp 08030746690
04 Mar
+2348030746690 sorry
04 Mar
You need to overall have a clean healthu diet with a lot of protein and healthy carbs and then consistently do exersises for what ever you want to improve and also HIIT cardio is the best for weightloss..but if you do mainly weights with a little cardio your gonna tone at the same time.
04 Mar
Thanx for you guys help
Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 4, 2015 7:04am
via Android

Chair squats and Crunchers at high reps to start. Also some 15 minute high paced cardio

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 4, 2015 7:04pm
via Android

Thanks you guys I will definitely take your advice trying to lose at lease 30 lbs by June!!!   turning 24 and want to look and feel good.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 4, 2015 11:23pm
via Android

Hi Felicia, I also just workout from home. I do a lot of squats, different kinds and core workout. I do take time to stretch before a workout as this helps a lot to get your body ready. I also do fun workout for my arms to tone it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51