In need of Fitbit info

2 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Mar 4, 2015 4:22pm
via Android

I was recently given a Fitbit Charge for my birthday. This is the first fitness tracker I've owned. I really don't know much about these type things but I'd like to utilize to the fullest extent. After searching a couple forums, I'm realizing it can be used with more than just the Fitbit app..
That being said, I'd like some input on your favorite app to use with it, your main reasons for using it, if you've tried others apps, and basically any pros/cons and infomation you'd like to offer.
Any input is appreciated!

04 Mar
52 Posts
Mar 4, 2015 9:00pm
via Android

I linked mine to Myfitnesspal and have tried several other sites as an experiment.  So far I still prefer MFP since I can consolidate everything there. I enter my workouts from this site on it manually, as I haven't had luck with syncing on this app to the other Samsung apps.  I think this app is the best I've found for exercise routines.

05 Mar
I enter all my workouts in Endomondo, since I use it as a GPS tracker for running and walking. Endomondo can connect to both Myfitnesspal and Fitbit.
09 Mar
I've never heard of either of these. I'll definitely be checking both of them out today Thank you both! If you want to add me as a fitbit friend my url is I can't seem to make my account link to Facebook friends so I'd love some friends on there to compete and motivate each other  :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51