New troll

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
382 Posts
Mar 8, 2015 9:01am
via Android

People, we got a new troll among us, namely Sheena Dancy. "She" is insulting people in the forums and probably commenting on people's pics too. Make sure to flag the comments as inappropriate whenever possible and also send in a report to abuse@skimble.com. I've never received any reply when reporting, but better to try than don't. Other than that, have a happy Sunday and International Women's Day, fellow Skimblers!

08 Mar
happy women's day!
08 Mar
Womens day wtf?
08 Mar
YES!!! International Women's Day is celebrates the world over, every year on the eight day of March.  It celebrates womanhood and pays tribute to the indomitable spirit of women across the globe. NOW YOU KNOW. lol.
08 Mar
Oh was only asking...do they have a mans day...I suppose the response would be the rest of the year...lol..j/k
08 Mar
Lol yes the response is all other days of the year, but there is actually a International Men's Day in November. Men don't seem to think it needs to be acknowledged though. They make a much bigger deal of complaining that there's no men's day on International Women's Day instead. :) No but seriously, women's day is celebrated all over the world with parades, demos, public events and so on that lift and discuss women's situation around the world.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 8, 2015 9:38am
via Android

People come here for support, help, motivation and inspiration. No one comes here to be verbally abused, we all need to be respectful and try to help each other reach our goals. This is a workout app, to WORK OUT. These people are pathetic and obviously have issues with themselves and try to take people down to their level of disrespect, frustration and insecurity. It's not right. But I'm sure we've all seen the trolls around here. Lol. Thank you Anna, for bringing this person to our attention.

08 Mar
Very true i agree .
08 Mar
I really hate trolls but it disgusts me even more when they come here and put people in need of support down. A lot of the thoughts and questions people share here are sensitive and the risk of throwing someone off their new lifestyle is high. I know a lot of people say "don't feed the trolls", I say drag them into the light and call them out for what they are.
Image_thumb
90 Posts
Mar 8, 2015 4:23pm
Me too.i agree :)
Image_thumb
90 Posts
Mar 8, 2015 4:39pm
I Didn't know that cool:)
Image_thumb
215 Posts
Mar 8, 2015 4:45pm
via Android

Happy Women's Day to you all. More to the women though;) enjoy your Sunday:)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51