track workouts

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
86 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 9:57pm
via Android

hello everyone!

i've been working out a lot, but not really using the app workouts. is there anyway i can put in what ive done and have this app track it and count as a day i have worked out?

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 11:08pm
via iOS
I'm still figuring this thing out too, but I have found you can create your own work outs and make them available to everyone. That might be the way you want to go?
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Apr 6, 2015 12:03am
via Android

Yeah I just created a couple of workouts for surfing cause that is one of my main activities... I just work out approx how long I am gunna be in the water for hit start workout and go catch some waves.. Its not perfect but not bad either

Image_thumb
95 Posts
Apr 6, 2015 4:44am
via iOS
You can track activities with the Skimble sport app, though I'm still learning it myself, so idk how useful/halpful that will be
06 Apr
Using it too, but in there you also cannot log past activities (if you don't want to stare on a timer for one hour), just track on the fly. And: sadly the app only syncs with the Skimble website, not with Workout Trainer. You will see the points but not the activity in the app.
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Apr 6, 2015 9:33am
via Android

I use Endomondo instead and track all my Skimble activities there too. It's double the work, but running and walking are easier to track with Endomondo and it also syncs with Myfitnesspal which in turn syncs with various health bracelets if you're interested in that. On Endomondo I can track past workouts easily. I've actually created five second walking, running and yoga workouts here so I can play through them quickly and just write a note about what I did.

Image_thumb
86 Posts
Apr 9, 2015 12:17am
via Android

oh man.....that is a lot of work..... (atleast for me anyways )

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51