Morning work outs or night work outs?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 2:41am
via Android

Is it better to work out in the morning, mid day or night time

24 Apr
I am not a morning person. Nights are better for me and I get a better nights sleep with 7 continuous hours!
24 Apr
Thats how i was last night. It felt like i slept better ig it just depends on the person
26 Apr
Supposedly it's proven to be better for fat burning if your training in morning, your nutrition has to be almost perfect to avoid muscle loss tho
26 Apr
I try to workout in the am. I feel better threw out the day.
26 Apr
I prefer to workout i the am but i get nauseous when i do so i work out in the om. But when i did work out everyday when i was i school i had no problem with it
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 2:45am
via iOS
I usually work out sometimes in the morning or midday so working out morning or midday is better.
24 Apr
I use to work out morning but now im more into working out at night. I just want to know which is better for my body but thanks
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 4:11am
via Android

I can't work out at night. I get too hyped up!

Bonus to morning workouts is that you can work out before eating anything which means straight fat burn. There have also been behavioral studies showing those that work out in the morning get more done and are generally happier during the day.

All that aside, everyone is different. What works best for you isn't necessarily what works best for others.

24 Apr
I use to work out in the am an going thru the day was more positive but i was also in a better state of mind then so hard to tell.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 11:50am
via Android

I think working out in the morning is much better especially if you want to lose weight as that other guy said

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 11:18pm
via iOS
Am workouts r best for me, but anytime I try to work on your over all health is always best.
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 11:50pm
via Android

I like working out in the morning. Then doing more throughout the day as I can. Mainly mornings for me though. It sets the pace for my whole day and doesn't give me room to be lazy

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Apr 25, 2015 3:44am
via iOS
Who gives a shit as long as you're working out? Unless you wanna be a fitness competitor just workout! Day or night it makes little difference.
25 Apr
Thats true an i agree.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51