Gear fit or fuel band??

4 posts | Original | Recent
10 Posts
Apr 25, 2015 8:40am
via Android

Good morning guys! So I would like to hear some experiences about the Samsung gear fit and the nike fuel band (newest version, 99€ nike website)
I can't decide wich Ishould buy! And a question: can the fuel band wake me up as the gear fit can? With vibrations, controlled with the smartphone?
And how about using fuel band with a Samsung galaxy S5?
Thanks in advance! :3
Btw I'm German..

1 Post
Apr 25, 2015 8:50am
via Android

Hi Jen, first of all you look great, learn to love yourself the good and tge bad ☺this will make a huge difference to your outlook on life and feel positive about your future. I would recommend the Fit and go Samsung all the way battery could be better but it is powering that lovely huge screen ☺ you can even get Bluetooth scales that link to phone to give you all the data you need. Good luck on what ever you choose and have a great day and week xx

26 Posts
Apr 25, 2015 2:11pm
via Android

I have the Samsung gear fit and i absolutely love it. It keeps me on track even when I don't have my phone on me so its a big help, there so many great apps that go along with it as well.

22 Posts
Apr 25, 2015 2:41pm
via Android

Great question, I am not in the market yet, by next year I will be getting some thing.  I can't stop myself from comparing, hopefully the price will come down and the features will improve, I'm looking at the gear fit 2, the Apple, and wondering what HTC might have.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51