Gear fit or fuel band??

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Apr 25, 2015 8:40am
via Android

Good morning guys! So I would like to hear some experiences about the Samsung gear fit and the nike fuel band (newest version, 99€ nike website)
I can't decide wich Ishould buy! And a question: can the fuel band wake me up as the gear fit can? With vibrations, controlled with the smartphone?
And how about using fuel band with a Samsung galaxy S5?
Thanks in advance! :3
Btw I'm German..

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 25, 2015 8:50am
via Android

Hi Jen, first of all you look great, learn to love yourself the good and tge bad ☺this will make a huge difference to your outlook on life and feel positive about your future. I would recommend the Fit and go Samsung all the way battery could be better but it is powering that lovely huge screen ☺ you can even get Bluetooth scales that link to phone to give you all the data you need. Good luck on what ever you choose and have a great day and week xx

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Apr 25, 2015 2:11pm
via Android

I have the Samsung gear fit and i absolutely love it. It keeps me on track even when I don't have my phone on me so its a big help, there so many great apps that go along with it as well.

186858_100000115041576_462929996_n_thumb
22 Posts
Apr 25, 2015 2:41pm
via Android

Great question, I am not in the market yet, by next year I will be getting some thing.  I can't stop myself from comparing, hopefully the price will come down and the features will improve, I'm looking at the gear fit 2, the Apple, and wondering what HTC might have.