I want to cancel my pro+ subscription!!!

4 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jul 4, 2015 3:49pm

It charges me 5 euros per month and i don't like it at all! I want to cancel it right now help!

06 Jul
Hi Cespery, you can cancel your subscription by going to Google Play > My Apps. You should see an option to cancel your subscription when you find the Workout Trainer app in the list.
1 Post
May 21, 2016 8:14am

Hi I'm trying to unsubscribe from the Pro subscription. However, I can't seem to find the link to cancel it. Please help. Thanks.

27 May
Hi Miko, if you go to the Google Play app store app on your phone you should see a My Apps tab where you can navigate to the Workout Trainer app. There you should see an option to cancel your subscription. If you need further assistance please contact Google Play support. Thanks!
4 Posts
Aug 20, 2016 12:22pm
There is no option on the Google play app to cancel the subscription, I don't understand why you offer this solution when it doesn't work.
24 Aug
Hi Laurens, I'm not seeing this account as upgraded-- do you still need help with this?
1 Post
Oct 5, 2016 9:14pm
via Android

I think we can all agree the information to cancel ones account that has already been provided is not correct. Please provide correct information,  this is against the Google (tm) Policies as an app developer.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51