S Health Syncing 5 Hours Ahead

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 15, 2015 1:22pm

Hopefully someone can help me and there's a simple solution I'm missing. My S Health and Workout Trainer apps have been syncing just fine for a while, but recently, after an update, my workout have been showing up in S Health, but the time has been off. It shows up 5 hours ahead, which is of no help when I'm tryng to look at all my stats for the day - especially if I do the workout at night because it then shows up on the next day and doesn't even count towards my stats for today. This is a really frustrating problem. I've forced stop, cleared the cache and even uninstalled both apps (causing me to lose all my previous data) with the hope that it'll fix the issue. If I can't get my stats to show up once I've completed a workout, then I'm not sure I even need the app anymore. I know someone else with the problem, so maybe posting here with find others who've experienced this. I have a Galaxy Note Edge and the other phone I've seen with this problem is a Galaxy S 6 Edge.

Please help me figure this out.

17 Jul
Running into the same problem on a galaxy s5. Time was off much more than 5 hours, then settled on a lower time gap. Frustrating. I have to do math to see if I've met my burn goal for the day, since I use fitbit to track my miles.
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jul 15, 2015 1:35pm
via Android

So I look at it it may not be s health you may need to reset time zone on your phone and change setting on the sync. But it does show early workout data till it get new data for that day.

17 Jul
First thing checked of course was the phone's time settings. ;-) All other apps that rely on time show correct, automatically set time. Can't find way to check what time Shealth or Skimble think it is. Shealth would be Korea, right?
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 17, 2015 1:38am
via Android

I hate having to do math to calculate my goals. So frustrating. I wish there was a solution or update. Still holding out hope someone can help us.

17 Jul
Yup, the point of all this technology is to be able to put the pen and paper away. ;-)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 18, 2015 3:03am
I am having the same issue, I just started using on conjunction with s health. I love it but I do my workouts at night and it goes to 1 am and shows for the next day... really annoying.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51