Paid programs vs free workout

3 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 14, 2015 4:29pm
via iOS
I was wondering whether the programs you pay for consist of different combinations of the free workouts or whether they are completely different workouts?

Also if you purchase a program, is it only available for the advertised time period or are those workouts available to the user forever?
14 Sep
I say find some good user made workouts. Only workout worth paying for is a real life personal trainer because you'll have more equipment and someone to give you the best service for your buck.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 14, 2015 6:12pm
via Android

I was wondering the samething.

Image_thumb
214 Posts
Sep 14, 2015 8:32pm
via Android

They are not available forever. I have 3 that I started before I was serious about working out and I can't finish them now because the time expired on them.

14 Sep
Do you remember how much (if any) time it gave you after the allotted time? For example, if it was a 3 week program, did it give you a month or strictly 3 weeks...? Ten dollars seems like a lot to spend on exercises that you cant go back and reuse :/
14 Sep
Can't remember but I believe it was the exact time of the program. And it is kind of pointless to spend the money and not be able to go back again. Unless you are Pro, I believe.
14 Sep
I would recommend to just use the free workouts on here. Way easier and saves you money
15 Sep
Hi guys, you have the programs forever, but if you let enough time go and the time 'expires' you just have to leave the program and restart it. If you're having problems with it you may want to clear your cache and restore purchases to start over. Also, you can log out and log back in or uninstall/reinstall the app if the program has gotten 'stuck'. Hope that helps but if you need more assistance with this please email us at support@skimble.com. Thanks!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51