Music

2 posts | Original | Recent

11391136_10153356901054450_8138378302400873228_n_thumb
1 Post
Sep 19, 2015 10:07am
via Android

When listening to music on my phone during a workout I can't hear the coaching. How can I change the volume, or overrule my music app? Any ideas???

19 Sep
Shut down the music app
19 Sep
Try to listen the music from other sources. Laptop,computer. This is what i do.
24 Sep
Hi Brenda, you should see a speaker icon in the bottom corner of the screen when you're doing a workout. Are you not able to adjust the Trainer/Overall audio volumes? Does that not do the trick? Plz feel free to email us at support@skimble.com if you need further assistance or have any other problems. Thanks!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 25, 2015 7:29am
Hi, nice Skimble people- thanks for the reply, but this doesn't work for me. When I raise the 'trainer' volume, the trainer's voice gets a tiny bit louder. When I lower the 'overall' volume, both the music and the trainer's voice get softer. So it's basically impossible to listen to music while working out. (I use Google music fwiw.). It's a terrible shame, because otherwise this is the best workout app ever! Any chance of a fix coming that will automatically lower the volume of the music while the trainer is speaking? Thank you!
01 Oct
Thanks for your feedback Rebecca-- we'll see what we can do to fix this in a future update.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51