Problems synching with s health

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Nov 14, 2015 8:53pm
via Android

My settings are to automatically synch with s health but it won't synch until about 5 hours or more later and I'm not understanding why. If anyone can give me advice so it can synch right away after I do my workout I would be very happy about it. Thanks

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Dec 12, 2015 9:37am
via Android

You can try this.
Go to settings
Disable synch with shealth
Close the app
Open the app
Go to settings
Enable shealth
You should be presented with an option to synch workouts

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 20, 2015 6:48pm
via Android

I am having the same problem with S health. When I do the exercises, it won't show up on the orange exercise wheel  (the part that shows how many minutes of walking you've done plus how many minutes of other exercises) until a few hours later. The weird part is when I click on the wheel, it tells which exercises I did, how long I did it, and how many calories I burned, but the time says between 6 to 8 hours later than the actual time done. Once the clock hits the time S health says I did the exercise, then it shows up in the exercise wheel.

I  tried the solution posted, but it is still doing the same thing.

20 Dec
It's so frustrating! I gave up and use a different app to collate. Samsung does not respond. It seems some of us sync skimble workouts based in Korea's time zone.
20 Dec
I used another method and just make sure I do my workout at least 8 hours before the day is over when I do a Workout Trainer workout. I do something that's in the exercise list of S health, it records right away so I just vary it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51