Are you 14 or less? Read this :)

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jan 25, 2016 9:01pm
via Android

Dear kids (yes you are still a kid)
I know you dont want to be rude or annoying but sadly you are bc you are not where you should be.
You dont have to do strenuous exercises

1 You should be playing your favorite sport with friends
2 Studying or reading an interesting book
3 Learning to make cookies or cakes with your mom & sister/brother
4 Building snowmen
5. Learning another language
6. Learn to play chess

Well that’s what I used to do

You don’t need a phone bigger than you hand. You need books.

“Nothing is more dangerous than freedom without responsibility” Seaming B.A Paramadvaiti

RudyRod

25 Jan
Sure thats it well said rudy very nice post
25 Jan
Well said Rudy:-)
26 Jan
Very good and important post!
26 Jan
I agree and I'm a 14 year old male but I just luv to work out when u workout and people know it u become the cool kid with the 4 or 2 pack I'm the that 4 pack guy but I don't really belong anywhere's in my school in like divergent pretty much but I do agree
26 Jan
You should still live and love life at your age and definitely not yet already compare your body to others - there'll be challenges early enough on your way to adulthood. Enjoy if you really do it because you like it but make sure not to overdo it
Image_thumb
136 Posts
Jan 25, 2016 9:42pm
via Android

When you are young it is good to do physical activities like playing tag, or sports. I agree though kids should not be doing weights or no need for strenuous workouts.
Just have fun!
Other kids may say things to you but just ignore them. You are beautiful/ handsome just the way you are.
When I was your age kids were mean to me, but I ignored them. Eventually the kids who are being mean will give up if you ignore them long enough. I promise this is true!
Be yourself! Enjoy being a kid.

25 Jan
100% agree with u Ali. Nowadays kids grow up much faster and they have more freedom :/
25 Jan
That's great advice and I see where you are coming from but some kids genuinely enjoy working out because its fun! :) As long as it's for healthy reasons, I don't see why young people shouldn't exercise.
26 Jan
I'm not saying kids shouldn't be active. But I don't think they need to be doing ab rollout or anything with a barbell...maybe not even dumbell not younger than 14 years old.
26 Jan
Yeah I agree that it's good to stick to the safer, moderate levels of exercise at a young age.
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Jan 26, 2016 1:53am
via Android

Great post rudy!  I completely agree.

Play freeze tag outside stuff like that right. I was always playing oitside. Or skateboarding.  Only one time in your life to be a kid. Hope these young guns listen to this.

Image_thumb
136 Posts
Jan 28, 2016 1:12am
via Android

Be a kid! Enjoy it while it lasts!
(Bump)

Image_thumb
136 Posts
Mar 24, 2016 4:39am
via Android

9 years old is too young!!!

The world has so much to enjoy in it

Worrying yourself about your looks is NOT important...at any age. As adults we forget.

Please don't work out if you're not old enough to go to an American PG-13 movie...if you don't know what that is ask your parents.

24 Mar
Yeah I think I know who you are talking about. Haha PG-13 movie :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51