How to lose love handles?

4 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
May 15, 2016 6:36pm
via iOS
Iit's been over a year I gave birth, but I still haven't lose my love handles. I did realized I have them until my husband mentioned it. I just seems to difficult to loose the fat in the body. I've done pretty good except for the part. If you believe check my pictures. I appreciate if you tell me what can I do?
19 May
Try this workout called "No More Love Handle". It will help with the muscle development in that area. A solid food plan will help with fat loss and tricking your body into burning fat for energy is another solid key. Lots of research in the Internet about both topics. Good luck girl, I know you will get there.
13 Posts
May 15, 2016 10:37pm
via Android

Best exercises to do are any ones with leg lifts . clams,lateral leg lifts,and elbows to knees are three of the best ones to use to focus on losing love handles ^~^

1 Post
May 16, 2016 12:26am
via Android

The number one myth about toning is the ability to spot reduce fat.  While it is possible to perform exercises to target muscles., the only way to lose fat is to create a calorie deficit.  After you loose weight then you will see the love handles reduce or go away.  Remember that it will take time and clean eating.  You can work out all you want but if you do not eat properly you will not get the desired result.  Most people forget that exercising is the easy part.  Eating properly is the most challenging.  I recommend doing your own research and find an exercise program you will like and a diet that will ease you into clean eating.  Good luck and remember to do it for yourself or you are not likely to continue the journey.  You are beautiful, keep moving, have fun and give yourself time.  Peace

16 May
Thank you!!
16 May
np :)
16 May
woops the notification said you commented on my status my bad lol didnt mean to comment on this
16 May
That's ok. I thought u comment my post.
7 Posts
May 16, 2016 1:07pm
via Android

I can't see your pictures your profile is private.

17 May
I didn't know I have it private
17 May
follow me then i can see i think :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51