How do you see what exercises are in a workout?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Me41_cropped_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 12, 2013 12:36pm

I just completed the "Planks, Lunges & Jumps" workout. I couldn't figure out how to see what execises were in the workout before actually starting it. This is fine with familiar exercises like push ups or sit ups, but some are new to me and I would like to read an explanation and do few reps beforehand to familiarize myself with the motions. There is probably an easy way to do this but I can't seem to be able to figure it out.

Image_thumb
86 Posts
Mar 12, 2013 12:55pm
via iOS
If you're using an app on an iPhone there's a list of workouts before you start the series below the "start this workout" button. If you see something unfamiliar you can click on it and it gives an explanation on how to do it correctly
Image_thumb
102 Posts
Mar 12, 2013 1:05pm
via Android

On Android after you click on the specific workout you can scroll down through the exercises before you click "Do Workout"...

Me41_cropped_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 12, 2013 1:59pm

Thanks, I'm on Android and that works for my current workout. If I want to see one of next weeks workouts or what exercises are in a program that I am considering enrolling in, it doesn't. Maybe I'm too obsessive about this, but I like to know in advance what all is involved in a program before I start.

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Mar 12, 2013 2:04pm
via Android

You click on the workout then you scroll down to see the break down of the workouts

Me41_cropped_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 12, 2013 2:20pm

Thank you, this works for some workouts but for many it doesn't. For example the first program under featured programs is "Abs Foundation Level 3" when I look at the program the first workout is "Abs Foundation R." It tells me that it is 20:30 in length and intense but not what exercises are in it. I'm probably missing something really obvious but I can't figure it out.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51