Downloading workouts?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 16, 2013 8:14pm
via Android

I just downloaded some workouts all excited but I don't know where it is downloading to!! I thought it would go to a folder on here but I guess there isn't one? Neither can I find the workouts on my phone..... Can someone please guide me? I JUST signed up for this so I am completely new!

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 12:52pm
via Android

if u are on android, it is in sdcard/.skimble
for iphone..idk !!!
even if u find the directory it is not useful as it is just audio cache, image cache and stuff...
i think u downloaded the workouts so that u can workout offline..
just click on do workout, it wont download that workout again..!!

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 5:05pm
via Android

I looked again in my internal and external SD Card but I don't see a skimble folder..nor do I see a workout file under any folder. I did get notificarions that download had completed. Is there any other place where the workouts have downloaded?

49229_1488296738_3001702_n_thumb
46 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 5:19pm
via Android

It maybe in a hidden.location or inside the app's space.  the key is you do the work out within the app that you're running, so it just saves time and lets you do it offline. just when you're offline, you can pull up the workout and do it. as long as the app knows where to look for it.

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 8:04pm
via Android

And where would that hidden folder be in a Galaxy Note 2?

18 Mar
no idea. I have the Droid Razr. just to them through the app. Never tried to access them outside the app.
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Mar 24, 2013 6:16am
via Android

folder name is ".skimble" and it is hidden..i would be on intenal sd or external sd

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51