How to do a workout plan & try stay active

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 6, 2013 12:07am
via Android

Hi

I am a mother with 3 kids I had 3 c-sections I am trying my best to lose weight and I am 173 lbs, I try doing legs workout and belly fat workouts and so far im oh ok with them it just keeping a plan like (example: time and if I should do it twice a day) but in a way I have legs problems I have cerebral p (CP) I dont have it fully I had it since i was 2 yrs old I was trying to get advice what is the best workouts and how can I keep a schedule I usually do it at 1230 to 130 all depends :-)

Ty

06 May
Hi Kayla. My name is Jasmine. I'm 14 years old. I'm stating high school in a couple months. I just started a new workout plan to start a new look and perspective of myself. I'm not exactly one that is used to exercise (I'm soooooo lazy). As a result, I'm going to try to stay active to achieve my goal. I'm cheering for you so you can do the same. Good luck!
Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 6, 2013 2:34am
via Android

Thank you :-)

Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 6, 2013 2:34am
via Android

Thank you :-)

Image_thumb
123 Posts
May 6, 2013 2:54am
via Android

Mother of four c-section also. One of my favorite things to do is zumba for the ps3.  I am now able to jog every morning. Im down two sizes, the new size is now getting loose. For mothers day i have already asked for the zumba dvd set. They have paid programmes about it. Bed bath and beyond has it also.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 6, 2013 12:24pm
via Android

Thank you :-)....I use to do zumba on wii and I have dance central on xbox that is workout a half lol and I have the biggest loser i havent play the game yet but im planning on too again

Image_thumb
122 Posts
May 6, 2013 3:37pm
via Android

O this app can b a life saver!
when ever you have a few minutes on a busy day, look up a work out in the fliter of the workout section. You can set it from 5 mins on up.

Im losing baby and life weigth also. I use the fliter to find a quick workout after eatting a meal to get my body burning calories. I try to burn at least half of my calories from each meal (not my snacks, dont want to put my body into storage mode)

Stay healthy, and good for yall zumba'ers. I cant do it, because i dance like a two year old on a balance beam. Lol.

06 May
That's why I do it in my living room. The only one that can laugh at me is my 4 year old.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51