Insanity♥ thumbs up or down???

18 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 1:22am
via Android

I am determined to lose weight and inches as well as toning my stomach.....I just ordered insanity....I have never tried but I've heard its intense....any recommendations after this workout?? Diets that will go along with it? And if u have this dvd...is it worth the try?

03 May
Its a great workout
Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 1:37am
via Android

Have fun as long as u follow the plan it will work for u there r lots of diets that works south beach is one of the easier ones to follow just Google calories needed to get a idea of where to start

02 Aug
Thank you....I will most definitely :)
Image_thumb
93 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 3:34pm
via iOS
It is really hard on your knees, especially if you aren't used to jumping around. I was doing 5 miles on the treadmill fairly regularly, but it even took me awhile for the joints to get used to it.  I'd say spend a month or two doing stuff like jumping rope, different kinds of jumps and squats so you're ready and don't get hurt or discouraged when you start.  There's no buildup, the first workout you do, you're in!
04 Aug
Sooo excited :)
14 Mar
True its really high impact. Find what you can do and modify the rest jus keep moving yo'll see results
Icon_missing_thumb
12 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 4:39pm
via Android

Thumbs up.

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 4:45pm
via Android

Yes well I do tkd and aerobics everyday for one hour each...we jump around a lot in aerobics and tkd majority of the time are kicks and strengthening our legs but like I've said before I have absolutely no upper body strength and idk if that would bring me down when I start this workout....my package arrives tuesday soo I'm rly excited :) and determined overall :)

Aug 2, 2013 5:07pm
via iOS
It's great! I just finished it today and it really helps you get in shape. My cardiovascular endurance is the best that it's ever been, my arms look amazing and I even have some back muscles showing! Definitely go for it 
02 Aug
What about ur tummy?? I would like for my jelly belly to go bye bye lol ;)
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 5:31pm
via iOS
I've done insanity twice and absolutely loved it! It is hard but you can take as many breaks as you want and modify moves if the impact is too much for your knees. I would recommend it to anyone, I know quite a lot of people who have done it and have had great results. Good luck and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did
02 Aug
Thank u so much...I hope so too....I'm @ 137 I want to be back @120 :)
02 Aug
You can do it! I wouldn't worry too much about weight at the beginning of insanity, a lot of people tend to lose a bit of weight but their body shape changes a lot. Measure yourself and take progress pictures, that's where you'll see the most difference and it will keep you motivated
02 Aug
I most definitely will...I agree with that since muscle weighs more than fat
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 7:27pm
via iOS
Definitely a thumbs up!
Icon_missing_thumb
28 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 5:12am
via Android

It would be great if I had the time to do it! One of my kids alway interprets me while I "try" to do it. There are alot of parts of the work out where uperbody strength would be nice. keep in mind your not goin to be able to keep up with him or do everything they do. You will get stronger as you go!

03 Aug
Ours also came with a meal plan as well! I think that was one of your questions.
04 Aug
Yes it was....rhank u for the advice....most definitely I don't think I will be able to keep up but I will take before and after pics and upload for everyone to see the results :)
Image_thumb
56 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 11:45am
via iOS
I tried it, they kept putting me away and wouldn't let me catch ducks with a flyswatter anymore. Also, the flowers that grow out your ears are kinda weird - even though people say they can't see them, you know they're being polite.
04 Aug
Lol...I didn't get the joke?? :D
06 Aug
Insanity, get it? :-D
Icon_missing_thumb
57 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 9:19pm
via iOS
Thumbs up...think it's the best thing & so rewarding
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 9:22pm
via Android

Thank you everyone for ur spport and inspiration for me to push myself and go hard to exel in this endeavor... ;)

Mar 14, 2014 4:58pm

I love Insanity, I feel challenged and it gives me the motivation to do more. Definitely a thumbs up!

Image_thumb
201 Posts
Mar 14, 2014 9:58pm
via Android

Saun T takes no prisoners! It's definitely worth the money, try doing the diet plan that comes with the dvd's and you'll look and feel results within a few weeks. Stick with it & good luck!

Image_thumb
119 Posts
Mar 15, 2014 3:54pm
via iOS
for Insanity. It definitely helps shed inches from your tummy as well as other parts of the body. Just be sure to take measurements before, during, and after Insanity.. Do not weigh yourself, you will gain weight due to gaining  muscle and it might  throw you off. Make sure you stick to a well balanced diet during the program. It gets more and more tough throughout the program but do not give up. Take rests when needed and alwaysss breath!
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Mar 15, 2014 5:59pm
via Android

LOVE insanity! Great challenge to tone up and get fit

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Mar 15, 2014 9:48pm
via iOS
I just got the DVDs too. Iv done it for 3days and the first day nearly killed me lol. But I'm determined to do the whole set. Good luck to you:)
Image_thumb
16 Posts
May 2, 2014 4:12pm
via Android

It is very intense workout. You can do it!!! Good luck!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51