Hardcore!!

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Nov 13, 2013 5:05am
via Android

Im back after long time here is my progress pic in feeling great!!!

13 Nov
Hey girl just wanted 2 comment something .dont get me wrong or something iam straight iam not a lesbian.just wanted 2 say u have a good role bdy keep up what u r doing. Hard work pays off.and would luv 2 know some tipz from u on how u work your lower half.cuz i workout 2 but would luv 2 do diffrent workoutz. Just 2 make my bdy keep on guessing.i hope no one gets me wrong but a girl needs 2 recognize when someone has a good bdy even if that person is a female.keep up what u r...
Icon_missing_thumb
39 Posts
Nov 13, 2013 5:15am
via Android

Looking good

13 Nov
Image_thumb
255 Posts
Nov 13, 2013 6:48am
via Android

Well done

Image_thumb
72 Posts
Nov 13, 2013 6:57am
via Android

You have so much muscle so defined, people like you make me want to push my workouts to a whole nother level, nice work, can you link some of your excerises you think might be useful for me thanks

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Nov 13, 2013 7:44pm
via Android

HI! Maria thank you so much! That motivates me! Well first you got to focus on your goal and be confident in yourself I never had a trainer we dont need it we all can do anything if we put time and work hard for it! Im Hispanic and have 3 kids im single mom you can do it ok first you got to start eating clean you dont have to fallow a diet I just eat healthy and im a tea lover that helps a lot drink water ok Google how to eat healthy for gym if you wanna loose weigh start with cardio but 20 to 30 mnts most you dont need to stay hours on cardio for your body o recommend lifting weighs works better the more heavy the better but start slow while your body gets use to it then add more every part of the body works more and burns calories with weighs focus and doing abs everyday ok I hope this helps you!! Lets get sexy girl

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Nov 13, 2013 8:05pm
via Android

Motivate urself feel like a model and your the star thats how I do it you got to lift weights ones or twice cardio I recommend stairs for you and start slowly with weights do legs, abs squats well everything please start eating healthy and get a good protein shake, vitamins ask the people from the store whats good for you you can get like a model with effort, focusing, to what u want to became in life ok go get it tiger!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51