Not only models can look good moms can also look sexy, hot as an fitness model!!

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 5:07am
via Android

This is for us SINGLE MOMS!! I know is hard kids take our time, noone helping us gives us stress, we love our kids and we dont care to do wherever it takes to keep them healthy and happy but it also change our lives loving ourself eating healthy and spend at least 30mnts to get fit and sexy just a little time that will get stress relief!!

29 Dec
That's pride and dedication,you as well as some single moms are strong independent women who should feel proud and blessed for what you have already accomplished,I agree..all it takes is 30 minutes a day,and if you single moms are already doing that then there is no limits and from what I've seen so far,you one step closer to greatness! Good job single moms and God bless!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 4, 2014 9:24pm
via Android

Hey I need a little advice. I just had my kid 10 months ago. What kind of workouts would u recommend to get my stomach back in shape. I'm walking everyday, and lifting weights everyday is there anything else i can do?

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Jan 4, 2014 9:45pm
via Android

You doing good I think you forgot your dieting and you ready to get back in shape!!

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 4, 2014 9:48pm
via Android

How long did it take u to get the baby fat off. I'm just ready to look good in a dress and a bathing suit again. I've been eating a salad everyday after I workout but I'm not really sure wat else I can do. I stopped drinking soda, I only drink tea and water. What else can I do?

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Jan 4, 2014 9:53pm
via Android

Great job eating healthy!! You just need to be patient and let the time do the work I been working out for 4 years but 2 years ago is when I did harder cause dindt know what I was doing when I started so get motivation and focus on what goal you want and work hard on it to reach it!!

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 4, 2014 9:55pm
via Android

Thank you for the advice, I'll keep working on it

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 4, 2014 10:37pm
via iOS
Your look amazing! Such a nice shape! What workouts got your stomach so tiny and perfectly toned? Is there any moves you can recommend for legs n butt too? Thkx!
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Jan 4, 2014 10:48pm
via Android

Hi dannielle!! Beautiful girl!  I see that you have beautiful shape allready I would recommend you to start doing jumping I this exercise works for whole body,squats, with heavy weights and 20 mnts of cardio I would say running or stairs!! ;)

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 5, 2014 11:54pm
via Android

ENDLESS DRIVE EQUALS ENDLESS RESULTS ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE.VERY NICE MARTHA.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51