Skinny chic needs Abs

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 22, 2014 5:48pm
via Android

I've never really liked being skinny. Like, ever. There was even a time (a loooonngg time ago) when I ate nothing but McDonald's for a week in a pathetic attempt to achieve a more voluptuous figure. Today, ive finally sort of come in to peace with my body, and now I am trying to make my body the best I can have it. And how do I achieve that? By getting some AMAZING abs! Dont get me wrong, Ive been doing these ab workouts, but even the red flamed exercises seem to cut it for me. Now im not a person who feels the best results of a successful workout is determined by sweat (i sweat just walking to class lol), but by excruciating pain. I need a workout that has my abs feeling SORE afterwards!! Is there something im doing wrong? What other workouts have proven to be successful? And is there something I should eat now that Im concentrating on ab muscle?

22 Feb
Avocados are the super food!
22 Feb
Do six pack abs
22 Feb
I just finished all 12 workouts really made a difference didn't quite get a six pack but a definite 2 pack
22 Feb
Lol avocados?
26 Feb
I'm in the same boat as you. I'm still skinny. I don't want or need to lose any weight, but I want a flat stomach. At this point I don't even care about getting a six pack lol. So my question is what are the best foods to eat to achieve this goal?
Image_thumb
255 Posts
Feb 22, 2014 5:57pm
via Android
22 Feb
Ill definitely try those out:)
Image_thumb
93 Posts
Feb 22, 2014 6:40pm
via Android

Hey I feel the same way. I've done a lot of the intense ab workouts but I don't feel that burn anymore I realize your body gets used to doing excercises so less of a challenge. Anyone have any advice on what ab workouts I should be doing?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51