best workouts for abs

17 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
100 Posts
Jun 18, 2014 12:40pm
via Android

plz its been 6 months for me doing hard exercises for abs but no results. ....no fat loss. ...help plz

18 Jun
Hows ur diet? Abs are made in the kitchen so maybe that ur problem..
21 Jun
I need help too! Im a healthy weight obviously since im a stripper but I want more abs and all without weight loss, if you can help lmk
Image_thumb
100 Posts
Jun 18, 2014 1:03pm
via Android

well....no diet. ....but I don't eat much. ...but eat anything I want

18 Jun
Follow a diet with lean meat, vegetables, and fruits. No fried food at all. Start using a fat burning supplement with daily vitamins. Substitute meals with a protein shake. Add a bit more of cardio to your workout.
18 Jun
but am not fat.....I just have some belly fats....not much do u think I need diet!!!!
06 Dec
Abs are made in the kitchen nada,!
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jun 18, 2014 3:26pm
via iOS
Leg raises, sit ups. Make sure you do it with good form and really push yourself till the last rep. Add resistance to your crunches by holding a dumbell on your chest
18 Jun
Yeh....thanx a lot I will use dumbbells while doing crunches. ...v.good ....thank u
Jun 18, 2014 7:00pm
via Android

Lower ab massacre is the best workout for lower abs  ... I am trying to make it part of my daily routine coz it is fast and effective!

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Jun 18, 2014 10:33pm
via iOS
Crunches, situps, jogging, tummy toner, plank, torso twists, any activity really. Just keep your core tight. Xx
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 18, 2014 11:03pm
via Android
20140611_234659_1_thumb
16 Posts
Jun 19, 2014 12:10am
via Android

Like everyone else said, diet is most important,  however I do use one of those ab wheels, and they are amazing. They work your abs, arms, and back all at once. Plus, they're only like 10 bucks. :)

19 Jun
what is abs wheel..!?
19 Jun
It's a wheel with 2 bars on each side. It's a simple exercise, but very effective. You can get them at Walmart or any sports store.
19 Jun
ok....I will....thank u....
19 Jun
Gonna try that too Moses :)
Hw123_thumb
44 Posts
Jun 19, 2014 6:20am
via Android

R C Z

Image_thumb
100 Posts
Jun 19, 2014 6:26am
via Android

thank u guys. ...u all gave me good ideas.....

994945_693049787373770_491772865_n_thumb
1 Post
Jul 1, 2014 5:43pm

Hi every one in skimble forum .

rarely i'm being a lifter and always looking for the best workouts on the internet . fortunately a oftenly found whAT I LOOKING for . today a would share with u guys this short article about the truth about six pack abs workout and nutrition plan at http://musclesandstrength.blogspot.com/2014/06/six-pack-abs-diet-workout-plan.html . it's among to videos . i really advise any one who want to get six pack abs to read this article .

by : colin

Image_thumb
100 Posts
Jul 1, 2014 7:06pm
via Android

well...will try my best

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jul 26, 2014 3:08pm
via Android

Try this one, its an awesome ab workout! Elite Abs

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 26, 2014 7:51pm
via Android

Try the ab bootcamp workout.  I do that everyday and I promise I can feel a difference

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Dec 6, 2014 5:23am
via iOS
You can't just work abs and expect to get them. Have to build a good muscle foundation, lots of cardio, and stop eating whatever you want! Lots of hard work & sacrifice! But mostly dedication! Mostly EAT BETTER!
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Dec 6, 2014 5:41am
via Android

Getting visible abs means getting your body fat down below 15‰ which is much more difficult than it sounds. Ab workouts alone don't burn the most calories, and almost no exercise program is intense enough to counteract an undisciplined diet.

Diet is the most important aspect of getting abs.

Try monitoring your calories using myfitnesspal.

Cut out added sugars. Cut way down on processed foods. Eat only whole foods. No caloric beverages, meaning no juice, no sweetened coffees, no energy drinks. Protein shakes are okay if you did a good workout that day.

Cut down on carbs. If you must eat carbs eat whole grains, but carbs are a very calorie dense food & make going over your daily calorie goal very very easy.

Eat way more veggies. You can eat buckets & buckets of vegetables. (not fried)

Secondary, fat burning exercise. Cardio, hiit (high intensity interval training) full body weight training. Core exercise is important, yes, but WAY overrated in people's minds when they think of the quest for abs.

Image_thumb
255 Posts
Dec 6, 2014 9:26am
via Android

Diet is very important and you have a lot of good answer but everybody forget something very important!  If you want to loose fat to make you abs visible you will have to burn fat and to do this you will have to make work your biggest muscles and they are not abs!
Try this Intense Legs

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 6, 2014 10:45am
via Android

Abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym!  You are sculpting your abs, which everyone has, but in order to see them you need to get rid of that layer of fat around em. Eat clean and drink lots of water

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51