Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 21, 2014 4:05am
via Android

I'm taking Mr Hyde right now

06 Dec
Ive taken hyde before. Id recommend it.
06 Dec
Right now im stacking jacked, hydroxycut, and nitraflex. Its currently my most favorite stack ive tried.
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jul 21, 2014 4:43am
via Android

Good work awsome abs!

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 21, 2014 4:50am
via Android

Thank you Toni!!! A lot of sweat and pain went into it and still does

Image_thumb
397 Posts
Jul 21, 2014 5:29am
via iOS
C4
21 Jul
Tell me some good abs workout on this app
21 Jul
Nice abs. I want to get there but lack dedication. I'm working on it. What is Mr. Hyde?
21 Jul
Paul thank it's a lot of hard work and eating clean I just turned 31 and this is the first time I have abs. MR hyde is my per workout drink it give me that push to workout harder and longer and not get board if your going to do a pre workout start slow look at a bunch of them before you take them
21 Jul
Mahan I really just started using this app I signed up for the lifetime abs the app has my workout day planned out for me for the next 3 weeks I add this app to my normal workout
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Jul 22, 2014 1:15am
via Android

Condense

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jul 22, 2014 4:43am
via Android

I like doing a mix of 75 g carbs (Gatorade powder) 25 g whey prot and 5 g creatine mix in approx 600 mL of H2O and sipping a bit before then finishing it off during the workout.

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Dec 6, 2014 5:26am
via iOS
Arnold's new supplement series is awesome. Since using it I'm starting to get back to how I looked in the marine corps. And it tastes good!
07 Dec
I might be wrong, but I don't credit anything supplement - wise that you can buy at Walmart as being effective. I'm interested though
Image_thumb
201 Posts
Dec 6, 2014 7:16pm
via Android

Just finished my first cycle of Hyde, awesome pre workout! Now I'm trying to go without for a whileit just isn't the same without it

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Dec 7, 2014 4:03am
via iOS
I get the full series from gnc. They only have the pre workout at Walmart. A good supp plan makes tons of difference in your results
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Dec 7, 2014 10:01am
via iOS
I've tried loads and am currently off all supplements including protein. Over time I've found that the best pre-workout for me is a strong coffee 30mins before I hit the gym. The money I save is spent in high quality meat. I'm trying to see how my body gets on consuming all my calories/protein etc in food - of the pre-workouts I tried though "grenade" gave me the best kick

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51