Only 3 workouts left

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
365 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 1:01pm
via Android

Only 3workouts left in my 6 pack abs program. Definitely have noticed an improvement. Anyone else done this program?? How did you like it?

01 Dec
Good luck this is my first time im enjoy this..
02 Dec
I'm starting that program. How much of a difference do you notice and how soon did you see it?
02 Dec
William P its useless for you bro..to much fat to lose first before you will see abs! Plenty of real cardio work will get you on your way
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 1:12pm
via Android

I m also doing ths excersice n i would see d differnce but ths excercise has d little effect over side areas n i badly want to ger rid of those fat....hw does it go for u

Image_thumb
365 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 8:16pm
via Android

Thanks for your post! Its working OK for me.. I guess when I started it I expected it to burn a lot of fat, but mainly it has toned my abs. They are a lot harder than they were before I started. I am doing the slim ad trim program now for cardio

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 9:10pm
via Android

I have just started this workout. And i think its good for me and i hope it will work as i want on me 6 packs coool

Image_thumb
365 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 2:03am
via Android

Awesome don!! Hope you enjoy the program. I only have 2 workouts left now and I'm done. And I see a difference in my abs for sure!

Image_thumb
365 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 6:59am
via Android

Shewwww, just got back from a 2hr run. I'm exhausted.

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 12:15pm
via Android

Same here also y abgot toned but i find little reduction in d fat..do u have shortcuts to get rid of it very fastly coz im gettng married after 20days.thanks

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 12:55pm
via Android

Thnx for the sweet reply i am goning to post my a photo of my abs 3 weeks.  and i want to ask a question if you may does the.  abs make me more sexy

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51