Feb 14, 2015 9:11pm
via Android

Planks work entire midsection!

Image_thumb
255 Posts
Feb 14, 2015 9:27pm
via Android

Well it's the most difficult part.
Too be honest if you want to see your lower abs you will have to burn all the fat that hide them. Doing only workout for abs will be useless for that. You will have to make work your biggest muscles for that and it's the glutes and the legs.
The other important part for that is your diet but i think that is not a problem for you.
So do theses workout
Intense Legs
Easy Squats
And say good bye to the ugly fat that hide yours lower abs.

Image_thumb
201 Posts
Feb 14, 2015 11:47pm
via iOS
Toe touches and hanging knee raises are great for lower ab workouts! Get a partner for both to make sure your form stays correct, or you lose the tension in your lower abs. Lower abs come after the upper but those workouts will help.
Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Feb 15, 2015 12:00am
via Android

I have some great workouts in my collection you should check them out. I think they can help you.

Arms_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 15, 2015 2:27am
via iOS
Tre' Ds Lower Ab Massacre, you can find it in my liked workouts. It's eight minutes of greatness, followed by the inability to laugh for the next three days without wanting to cry.
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Feb 15, 2015 7:49am
via Android

Flutter kicks are awesome mixed with any ab exercise for lower abs

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 15, 2015 8:56am
via iOS
Only issue to some ab workouts is that I've had lower back surgery and I can't do certain workouts :/
15 Feb
What workouts can't u do? There will always be other options so don't worry
15 Feb
Like side planks
15 Feb
Okay, can u lay on ur back and lift ur legs to ur chest. That will work ur lower abs aswell. And maybe the reason u can't see ur abs is because ur body fat percentage isn't low enough, which means u have to lose weight. Tell me if Their is a lot of far or just a tiny bit over ur abs?
16 Feb
I'm 5'9 and weigh 135. Run 2.5 miles every day. Low fat
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Feb 15, 2015 7:22pm
via Android

If you want lower abs you have to start squatting and deadlifting. Yes that's right, not even crunches. Those 2 compound exercises ignite your core muscles more than any crunch or sit up.

15 Feb
Oh and of course get your body fat to around 10%

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51