I think my metabolism is slow it seem like its hard for me to lose weight sometimes... interjection Tyga boost my metabolism?? I'd really appreciate it everyone.
Any kind of high intensity cardiovascular workout will help
Eat breakfast as soon as you wake up and eat every 3 hours after that, keeping within your calorie intake and start a daily workout routine.
If you think your metabolism is slow after a few weeks of this then see your doctor.
I am in the same situation, since the first menstruation I gained weight (about 10 kg per year). No matter what I was eating nor if I was exercising or not, I was always gaining weight. It was discovered to be PCOS (which is hormonal), but it works like a circle: because of PCOS I was gaining weight, because of the fat tissue I was suppressing ovaries activity, which was seen on my hips. Lately, I decided to (finally) go to a nutritionist, where I discovered some very interesting things (and rules). My nutritionist made my diet based on my sanguine group (A). I think you should do that too, I learned useful things and I realised why I was gaining weight even though I was eating healthy (I discovered that I should be vegan, my body doesn't like meat as I do). And you shouldn't be afraid, since I'm on diet I eat more than before and from the first day my skin changed, I have more energy and I'm more active. It is not all about loosing weight, it is about being healthy (and sometimes loosing weight is just a way for your body to tell you that it's healthy).
But if you don't want to go to a nutritionist, I can give you some advices though (maybe you know some of them):
1. Everything is about association. Never eat meat and potatoes, meat and rice or meat and bread to the same meal.
2. Eat 5-7 times per day in small quantities (about 200 grams). You can't loose weight if you're not eating.
3. Don't drink water during the meal and 30 minutes before and after (it dilutes the gastric acid and slows down your metabolism).
4. You can't just start a diet and exercise and expect to loose weight or feel better. First you need a detoxification. Otherwise you're just wasting your time, energy and money.
5. Eliminate bread from your grocery list, it's not healthy.
6. Chewing gum is worse than you think, it tricks your stomach to produce acid, so acid vapours are going to your mouth actually causing bad breath (and damaging your teeth)
7. Exercise at least an hour per day (even if you're walking or going to the gym, it's still a movement, so as you consider)
Anyway, I advise you to see a nutritionist (a good one) and get your hormonal tests. A person who studied it over 10 years surely knows more than me, and a nutritionist can be there and tell you if you're doing something wrong.
I'm sorry for the long post, I hope it helps you and I also hope I didn't bore you.
(and, quoting Hannibal Lecter, if we are what we eat, I'd eat a Victoria's secret model)