5 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Apr 12, 2015 8:07am
via Android

What to do 1st to began losing belly fat..

12 Apr
I'm still trying to get rid of my post pregnancy belly and the doctor said it would be hard to lose since I had a c-section but I went to YouTube for help girl I found this one lady that was talking about wrapping her belly so this is what I do I bought the Walmart brand plastic wrap it's by the foils and organic coconut oil also at Walmart and I rub the oil on my belly really good and I only wrap my belly and I also bought two sweat belts from Walmart as well so that I...
12 Apr
Andrea of you have a Instagram follow Anowa Adjah she had twins and C-Section and she shows her before and after and she a fitness trainer and her DVDs are great.
12 Apr
Sweat belts are nonsense! They only make you dehydrate faster and don't make you lose any additional fat, just water. And the don't help you to target the fat loss either.
1 Post
Apr 12, 2015 8:48am
via iOS
I was drinking only lime
513 Posts
Apr 12, 2015 9:58am
via Android

Diet and cardio. Since you can't control where you lose fat, it's always the same two things no matter where you want to lose.

206 Posts
Apr 12, 2015 2:08pm
via iOS
I'd suggest cardio,planks or some crunchless ab workouts. Drink plenty of water and eat looks of green leafy veggies.
13 Posts
Apr 12, 2015 3:07pm
via Android

9Min Fat Destroyer
Tuesday & Thursday Lower Belly & Back Fat
Burn Fat Burn!

Try starting at your own pace, maybe do one of the work outs at a time then do all three in one day, and then repeat all three .
You'll get there , it takes time.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51