I'm embarrassed help!!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 4, 2017 1:23am
via iOS
So basically I am 12 year old 5'3.5" and I weigh 123 lb and I have a bit of a problem,every time I go to the pool or beach I get embarrassed because I have a a fat stomach(it's not fat it's chubby) but aside it's embarrassing when people call you fat in front of your friends or other people so I want to lose that and get a slim waste and stomach and I want to get bigger and stronger biceps so I really need help plz (p.s I'm a boy as you can probably already tell) thx for the help
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 4, 2017 3:11am
via iOS
You can do it Drake!  Get your parents to help you exercise and cut out sugar and processed food and you'll get there before you know it!  Good luck!  
Image_thumb
1016 Posts
Jun 5, 2017 1:15pm
via Android

The things they teach you in health class may seem too simple, but they're true. More vegetables, less sugar and processed food, and more exercise... Simple as that.

There is a million dollar "fitness" industry out here taking people's money because they don't want to listen to the simple truth: it's really as simple as diet and exercise. That's simple but it's not easy. They want it to be easy. As easy as spending money. "I just have to buy this supplement," or "I just need this perfect exercise equipment" when all they really need to do is eat less junk and move around more. For most people it doesn't even matter what KIND of exercise, as long as they do something.

At your age you just have to go outside and play more often, you can Google bodyweight exercises to do, like push-ups and pull-ups and stuff like that are all great.. planks, bodyweight squats and lunges, just that list of five will do wonders for you... If you can't do a pull-up don't worry, many ppl can't. There are tons of videos and articles on how to get started from not being able to do even one pull-up. But if you just go out and move your body around and have fun, that is fine and will totally work well for you especially at your age.
...and as for nutrition, drink more water, avoid sugary drinks and even drink less juice. Eat more vegetables. Avoid sugar. Get into the habit of reading food labels. Start paying attention to how many grams of sugar, fat, and protein are in foods...

But better yet, eat more food that doesn't come in boxes with labels (like fruits and vegetables)

You can do it, you just have to be a little bit smart and strong, to resist the junk food industry constantly trying to fool you into thinking it's ok to eat junk all day. (Chips aren't a side dish lol)

Skimble-workout-trainer-download-app-recommended-programs

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51

Workout Trainer Forums

Welcome Wagon

6,219 topics, 38,282 posts

Motivation & Support

8,522 topics, 41,761 posts

App Updates

14 topics, 44 posts

Ask the Pros

719 topics, 1,828 posts

Workouts and Programs