Any Ab Tips?

9 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 19, 2013 4:48am
via Android

any good way to get big abs fast ,if i don't reply kik me it's steezykid or steezykid17 thanks a bunch! :D

Image_thumb
237 Posts
Jul 4, 2013 9:48pm
via Android

Start using weights in your abs routine. Weight hangin knee rasies, plate push cruches, land mines. Treat your abs like any other muscle also do planks.

05 Jul
Yeah add resistance to your abs... I have no clue why people only use gravity
Icon_missing_thumb
57 Posts
Jul 4, 2013 10:04pm
via iOS
Remember abs are made in the gym and shown in the kitchen.
Image_thumb
237 Posts
Jul 4, 2013 10:06pm
I agree thats y i stay lean year round its a life style
Image_thumb
176 Posts
Jul 5, 2013 2:42pm
via Android

Cardio is best for the fat around your abs, so they'll show. Also, throw in some HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) exercises to tone your abs.

The exercises give you a mix of cardio and strength training all in one workout. HIIT workouts force you to work hard in short intense spurts with little recovery time in between. The result is greater after burn (the amount of calories your burn after your workout is over).

I built my HIIT exercise (Core Blast) from workouts I found here and at ab-workouts-guide.com If you like it checkout Core Abs & Stretches, P90x: Ab Ripper X, Abs Attack or All-Around Abs they're fun and challenging.

Also Brianna and D makes some good points as well.

Good luck and God Bless!

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 5, 2013 3:08pm
via iOS
Don't work on them everyday. You need to give your abs time to rest and develop so work on then only 2-3 times a week.
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 1:27am
via Android

I like ur replies....u seem to know a lot about the subject....how long have u been doing this??

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 1:39am
via iOS
Actually you can work them everyday, abs and calves recover in 24 hours. So go ahead work them till u cant. If only I enjoyed ab routines maybe I would do them everyday.
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 5:25pm
via Android

Cardio and plank help strenght the core or stomach there for when u do mountain climber or crunches or woodchop or any abs workout it me much easier and hurt less

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51