Is this program enough by itself?

6 posts | Original | Recent

50092_100001763895519_839968898_n_thumb
5 Posts
May 21, 2013 12:15am
via Android

I recently started with this program (again, as first time I quit at one point), and I wonder do I need to complement it with other kinds of exercise/s in order to get to where this program is supposedly leading me?

I am 183cm and 87kg. The extras in the kg department are obv around the belly..

Thanks

Image_thumb
203 Posts
May 21, 2013 12:21am
via iOS
My personal feeling is that if you are looking to lose weight or tone up, this is a great app. For strength / weight training there are better apps out there to track and measure your progress. I think a combo of this app and some of the others where you can track your weights, and not just your sets and reps, would be a best practices approach.
21 May
Thanks, but since I posted in the section named after a specific workout program within the app, I guessed that it would be obvious that I am asking about the workout program and not the app itself. Thanks for the feedback though. Kudos
22 May
Gotcha. Just so you know, on the iPad, under 'Recent' forum posts it only gives the title of the thread, not the section it was posted too, so tit actually wasn't clear it was related to a specific Program and not the App itself. Hope that clarifies my response. Still don't know what Program (not App) your referring to actually.
23 May
It sure does. Thank you.
Image_thumb
47 Posts
May 21, 2013 3:51am
via iOS
This app and a diet if you are trying to lose weight.
      I use 'Lose It' app so that I can eat the food I want (I'm 13, so making 6 meals everyday is out if the question!) and watch my calorie intake as well as excersise calories burned.
      It has helped a lot of ppl and I hope it will help me...I just started today. :)

Anyway!  Abs are made in workouts but shown in the kitchen. Or is it shown in the workout but made in the kitchen....  I'm not sure but the point it that you need DIET AND EXCERSISE for good results!  

Hope this helps!

Stay Strong and Stay Healthy! 
Julia <3
21 May
Thank you Julia. I will take a look at the lose it app you recommended.
22 May
Diets are such fads. Cut out the junk food and soda drinks. Eat healthy and exercise, whether that be long walks, bike rides, hiking or just doing workouts on this. It's addictive, great fun and will lead you to truly feeling great about yourself.
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
May 22, 2013 7:15pm
via Android

Beter link to the program so we know which one it is

50092_100001763895519_839968898_n_thumb
5 Posts
May 23, 2013 8:58am
via Android

the link is here: 6 Pack Toned Abs thanks

Jun 6, 2013 6:45pm
via iOS
I'm currently following that program too :) on the "off" days I still workout other body parts. I either go for a run or focus on my arms or legs and give my core a rest. I do believe the program is very complete abs-wise, but it's important to pay attention to the rest of your body too.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51